290 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PN-G
    • Dayton

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping atleast one of the many PNG supporters on this site would post something worth remarking about.  Guess they have finally given up on their indians. 

OctFeb...How bout your husband does the yardwork and you and I watch old bronco game film with the lights down low?  Maybe we have a nice rendition of "The Horse" on repeat in the background.  I will even fix you a glass of purple kool aid to ease your nerves. It will be more fun than smiting AggiesAreWe, I promise.

P.S.  The safe word is strawberries. 

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1110335" timestamp="1320889082"]
I was hoping atleast one of the many PNG supporters on this site would post something worth remarking about.  Guess they have finally given up on their indians. 

OctFeb...How bout your husband does the yardwork and you and I watch old bronco game film with the lights down low?  Maybe we have a nice rendition of "The Horse" on repeat in the background.  I will even fix you a glass of purple kool aid to ease your nerves. It will be more fun than smiting AggiesAreWe, I promise.

[/quote]

LMFAO

[/quote]My feetees is strong!

[b]I was hoping atleast one of the many PNG supporters on this site would post something worth remarking about.  Guess they have finally given up on their indians.  [/b] OctFeb...How bout your husband does the yardwork and you and I watch old bronco game film with the lights down low?  Maybe we have a nice rendition of "The Horse" on repeat in the background.  I will even fix you a glass of purple kool aid to ease your nerves. It will be more fun than smiting AggiesAreWe, I promise.

[/quote]

Tyrone, if smack talk on an internet forum put points on the scoreboard, y'all would beat us hand down. Heck, you and The Dude would be all-state! You get to verbally spar with a the BH fans all season. Your wit stays razor sharp. We trade barbs with Vidor and Lumberton fans, so well...
Just kidding. I do enjoy these threads. I will be out of town and will miss this game. I'm predicting this will be the best game of the season. Y'all drive safe and dont cry all the way back to Dayton. There is always next year.

[quote name="shovel" post="1110614" timestamp="1320933131"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=90983.msg1110335#msg1110335 date=1320889082]
[b]I was hoping atleast one of the many PNG supporters on this site would post something worth remarking about.  Guess they have finally given up on their indians.  [/b] OctFeb...How bout your husband does the yardwork and you and I watch old bronco game film with the lights down low?  Maybe we have a nice rendition of "The Horse" on repeat in the background.  I will even fix you a glass of purple kool aid to ease your nerves. It will be more fun than smiting AggiesAreWe, I promise.

[/quote]

Tyrone, if smack talk on an internet forum put points on the scoreboard, y'all would beat us hand down. Heck, you and The Dude would be all-state! You get to verbally spar with a the BH fans all season. Your wit stays razor sharp. We trade barbs with Vidor and Lumberton fans, so well...
Just kidding. I do enjoy these threads. I will be out of town and will miss this game. I'm predicting this will be the best game of the season. Y'all drive safe and dont cry all the way back to Dayton. There is always next year.
[/quote]

Just so you know, when the broncos stampede the indians, chanting "strawberries" will not necessarily result in a free pass back to the reservation.

[quote name="HURRICANE 99" post="1110802" timestamp="1320941323"]
Not gonna happen bro, were gonna bash them Broncos in the mouth all night long and when we r done, were gonna ride them ponys back to [b]your[/b] reservation so we don't waist our gas money, Indians have too many weapons , and your gonna get out coached, no Jerry Stewart so the run stops at the butch.
[/quote]oh and FYI we don't have a reservation.. We have the ok corral  ::)  ;)

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1110850" timestamp="1320943130"]
Did anyone notify the USGS to ignore the seismic activity at the Butch saturday night it will just be the stampeed from the Broncos
[/quote]

Nope - we alerted all available boats to be on call to return the bronco fans back to Dayton in their trails of tears after their dismissal in the first round.

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1110862" timestamp="1320943610"]
yes i forgot how many fans PNG bring to a game thank for reminding us that after the stampeed we will need our boats to get home with that many fans tears will build to a flood stage quickly
[/quote]

Keep thinking that there will be no tears come Saturday night.  We love our INDIANS no matter what and yes we ALWAYS believe they will win.

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1110881" timestamp="1320944478"]
Yes I know that is the case with any true fan of any highschool team always believe you will win no matter the obsticle but teh you have to get back to the  real world Dayton was not weaker this year 19-4A is just that much better
[/quote]

Did you see me say that 19-4A was weaker?  NO, doesn't really matter because it is the playoffs and all bets are off in the playoffs. Either team can win come Saturday.  GO [color=purple][b]INDIANS[/b][/color]

[quote name="mlwdayton" post="1110881" timestamp="1320944478"]
Yes I know that is the case with any true fan of any highschool team always believe you will win no matter the obsticle but teh you have to get back to the  real world Dayton was not weaker this year 19-4A is just that much better
[/quote]

I know there [b]has[/b] to be a period somewhere there on your keyboard. Use it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder