Dayton vs. png

Guest gsemike

Who wins?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PN-G
    • Dayton

[quote name="octfeb" post="1114080" timestamp="1321073619"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=90983.msg1114065#msg1114065 date=1321073476]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90983.msg1114056#msg1114056 date=1321073275]
[quote author=ColdHardTRUTH link=topic=90983.msg1113996#msg1113996 date=1321072461]
PNG completes the sweep without a issue.

That coach at PNG is built for playoff football.

Dayton doesnt have a clue what to expect and whatever they are thinking they will face will be the polar opposite of what PNG will come out doing.

Ive caught enough PNG games to realize that coach is slick..

changing it up week to week...

20-4A and PNG sweep

Im calling it that PNG pulls the reigns back midway in the 3rd and cruises in on auto

Dayton starts basketball ASAP
[/quote]You should practice what you type <------under that avatar of yours... it can be any ones game tomorrow.. and obviously you have never seen Dayton play... so your assessment holds no value...
[/quote]

lets remember this team (ozen) that just beat yalls district champs...PNG beat them 35-7
[/quote]So what does that have to do with Dayton?
[/quote]

well think about it..barbers hill beat yall..RIGHT???...that = 19-4A WEAK!

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="indianforever" post="1114089" timestamp="1321073751"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90983.msg1114080#msg1114080 date=1321073619]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=90983.msg1114065#msg1114065 date=1321073476]
[quote author=ColdHardTRUTH link=topic=90983.msg1113996#msg1113996 date=1321072461]

Dayton doesnt have a clue what to expect and whatever they are thinking they will face will be the polar opposite of what PNG will come out doing.

20-4A and PNG sweep

Im calling it that PNG pulls the reigns back midway in the 3rd and cruises in on auto

[/quote]You should practice what you type <------under that avatar of yours... it can be any ones game tomorrow.. and obviously you have never seen Dayton play... so your assessment holds no value...
[/quote]

lets remember this team (ozen) that just beat yalls district champs...PNG beat them 35-7
[/quote]

[/quote] ok? BH beat Dayton Dayton beat Crosby Crosby beat BH. still no point made. Like i said anyone can win tomorrow...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1114116" timestamp="1321074075"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=90983.msg1114089#msg1114089 date=1321073751]

20-4A and PNG sweep

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] ok? BH beat Dayton Dayton beat Crosby Crosby beat BH. still no point made. Like i said anyone can win tomorrow...
[/quote]

I agree no ones game yet...

[quote name="liltex" post="1114395" timestamp="1321082423"]
Lucky and I will be on the 50.Got my scroll ready to roll when Carranco nails his 3rd pat tommorrow ;)
[/quote]Not me Ima be down there on the side lines up close and personal  ;D

Well, I was looking forward to siting around the 50 and soaking up an awesome playoff atmosphere, but I have to be in the press box. ;). The day has finally come, Dayton will prove to everyone that they are still kings of 19-4a, and remind 20-4a why they were so glad to see Dayton go. It looks like 19-4a will have to settle for 1 win this year, who better than the mighty broncos to provide it. Good luck to both teams and pray for no injuries.

[b][i][color=purple]The spirit, the heart, the soul
The Indians are ready to go
Tonight I know some heads are gonna roll

Honor, Tradition, and Pride
The things that make us feel alive, inside
The lines, tonight we bleed purple and white

You can feel the house is shaking
Tonight at the reservation
It's that winning sensation
That they call
Oh they call it Indian nation

The passion, the fury, the pain
The spark that turn into the flame
PNG is the name
Tonight we play for love of the game
[/color][/i][/b]

It is any teams game to come out and win.  I am sure both coaches will have the boys ready to go out and play smash mouth football.  Come on game time I am ready for the game to start now guess I will have to settle for watching the lil kids play football this morning.  See everyone at the game tonight.  I will be in [b][color=purple]purple[/color][/b].  8)  Go [b][color=purple]INDIANS[/color][/b]

[quote name="indianforever" post="1114089" timestamp="1321073751"]

20-4A and PNG sweep

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah and Barbers Hill beat the your district champs too....so it does not mean squat.  Also Dayton MANHANDLED your district champs in a scrimmage....that doesn't mean anything either.  All that matters is the 4 quarters played tonight. 

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1114602" timestamp="1321108086"]
I'm ready to go....  What can I do to kill time in Beaumont till tailgate time?
[/quote] LOL it's not even 9 yet...  ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1114602" timestamp="1321108086"]
[/quote]
You can come into mid county and find you a nice REAL PURPLE PNG SHIRT to wear. I doubt you would look good in egg plant purple ! lol. You can go to Spindletip oil site. Its by Lamar on 69 south. If you ride, there is Cowboy Harley off of I 10 at College street. They have a nice shop and store. Downtown Beaumont has alot of historic homes that have tours. If you take 69 north towards Lumberton the mall is off of Dowlen road. Take the Dowlen road exit. There is Gander mountain across the street by Best buy. In Port Arthur they have the Museum of the Gulf Coast. As your coming in from Baytown heading into Beaumont there is a Visitors center right off of the freeway. I'm sure they have tons of info there. Have a very safe trip and enjoy the game tonight.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1114614" timestamp="1321108618"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=90983.msg1114602#msg1114602 date=1321108086]
[/quote] LOL it's not even 9 yet...  ;D
[/quote]

Sorry, I almost forgot what it's like to wake up knowing your in the 2nd round! (after last years upset) Now to watch another playoff game with great fanbases!  I can't wait!  Good luck to both teams tonight, in what hope is an injury free game.

My nephew plays for PNG, but I am also a Dayton grad. I have been to a couple of PNG games this season where they went 1-1. Against Livingston, they struggled against a solid running game. While Dayton may not have a power RB, they do have a nice tandem of a running QB and a quick RB, a combination which gave PNG fits against Crosby. Plus, unlike Livingston, Dayton can also throw the ball.

I think it will be a close game, but I give the edge to Dayton w/ their nice mix of running & passing as I think PNG, which can be overagressive at times with their Defense, will make one mistake that gives Dayton the win in the end...

Now when my nephew becomes the starting QB at PNG next year, I may feel differently if this matchup occurs again next year!

[quote name="robertpz" post="1114646" timestamp="1321109852"]
My nephew plays for PNG, but I am also a Dayton grad. I have been to a couple of PNG games this season where they went 1-1. Against Livingston, they struggled against a solid running game. While Dayton may not have a power RB, they do have a nice tandem of a running QB and a quick RB, a combination which gave PNG fits against Crosby. Plus, unlike Livingston, Dayton can also throw the ball.

I think it will be a close game, but I give the edge to Dayton w/ their nice mix of running & passing as I think PNG, which can be overagressive at times with their Defense, will make one mistake that gives Dayton the win in the end...

Now when my nephew becomes the starting QB at PNG next year, I may feel differently if this matchup occurs again next year!
[/quote]+ karma for you !

[quote name="robertpz" post="1114646" timestamp="1321109852"]

[/quote]Crosby and Livingston are games that were played at the beginning of the year. Things are alot different now on our D. Since then our D has made vast improvements. Our D finished second behind Nederlands D. There was only about a 7 point difference between Nederland and PNG's D on points allowed. So I wouldn't expect the same thing as you saw when we played Livingston and Crosby. We are a much better team overall then when those games were played. Lets all pray for a injury free game and safe travel for everyone attending tonight !!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder