DCTF Week 10 state rankings, all classifications

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1100641" timestamp="1320077986"]
http://www.texasfootball.com/5arankings/

Locals in this poll:

5A  #15 PA Memorial

4A  #19 Barbers Hill

3A  #3 Coldspring
      #19 WOS

2A DI  #10 Newton  (??? No East Chambers?)
[/quote]I think Nederland should be ranked by now ::)

Newton's ranking is based on emotion and past history and has little to do with the football they are playing on the field today. East Chambers has out played them and gone deeper into the payoffs for the last two seasons, and this season will not be any different.  Thank god for East Chambers that football is still played on the field and not in the newspaper. 

Guest ECBucFan
EC does not give a flip about any opinions (rankings). Actually EC likes others wearing the target on their backs, LOL. The Bucs simply want to dominate our opponents and win, win, win!  8)

[quote name="greatgame" post="1100674" timestamp="1320079680"]
Newton's ranking is based on emotion and past history and has little to do with the football they are playing on the field today. East Chambers has out played them and gone deeper into the payoffs for the last two seasons, and this season will not be any different.  Thank god for East Chambers that football is still played on the field and not in the newspaper.
[/quote]

Jealousy is unbecoming.  ;D

Guest ECBucFan
Ah, Backwoods... Strangely silent for a few weeks, (wonder why?  ;)  ) but now another delusional post. No one at EC is jealous of anyone's 3rd place and 2nd place finishes.  ::)  But if it makes you feel better to [u]really[/u] think that, OK, knock yourself out, LOL.  :D 

[quote name="kicker" post="1100681" timestamp="1320080235"]
Why did Carthage shoot up so high? The team they beat wasn't that good were they? And I would give Coldspring the number 1 slot. I haven't seen Tyler play, but I know Coldspring has been thrashing people.
[/quote]

Coldspring is good no doubt... But to give them the number one spot over Chapel Hill would not be justified.... Chapel Hill is dominating games with their back-up QB.... They are the favorites by far to win the DI championship....

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1100798" timestamp="1320085973"]
Ah, Backwoods... Strangely silent for a few weeks, (wonder why?  ;)  ) but now another delusional post. No one at EC is jealous of anyone's 3rd place and 2nd place finishes.  ::)  But if it makes you feel better to [u]really[/u] think that, OK, knock yourself out, LOL.  :D
[/quote]

Crow friend crow. You've earned it. And it is expected from YOU. I'll congratulate EC on the Seventeen straight  playoff appearences. Will you congratulate Newton  for eighteen straight? And during those streaks the 3 state final games and 2 state championships. Which one did that? Delusional? Good luck in the playoffs.    Your new coach is doing a great job.  :D

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1100852" timestamp="1320088417"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=90739.msg1100798#msg1100798 date=1320085973]
[/quote]

Crow friend crow. You've earned it. And it is expected from YOU. I'll congratulate EC on the Seventeen straight  playoff appearences. Will you congratulate Newton  for eighteen straight? And during those streaks the 3 state final games and 2 state championships. Which one did that? Delusional? Good luck in the playoffs.    Your new coach is doing a great job.  :D
[/quote]
I don’t care what Newton has done in the past or what EC has done in the past. It’s like the saying, what have you done for me lately. If you have to toot your own horn, it just [b]looks like[/b] your playing with yourself. There is no arguing that Newton has done a great job in the past, but it’s about the rest of the year a stake. Look behind and you will get hit straight on. Good luck Grasshopper. LOL. I really do like Newton and enjoy watching them. The past is the past and for now, these are the good old days.

[move][/move][quote name="greatgame" post="1100674" timestamp="1320079680"]
[/quote]
EC went deeper in the playoffs last year, not the last two.

[quote name="greatgame" post="1100674" timestamp="1320079680"]
Newton's ranking is based on [b]emotion and past history[/b]. [/quote]

It's called tradition and I'll take it over any Johnny come latelies that have failed to take advantage of [b]going[/b] to the playoffs. If simply going is good enough for some programs they have failed to see what the playoffs are all about. Go win the thing and then they'll understand the real meaning of playoff tradition.

DCTF rankings mean absolutely nothing. Two years ago, if my memory serves me , Muleshoe wasn't ranked and won Div 1 class 2a.  last year , I don't believe Idalou was ranked all year,and won the div 2 championship.( I could be wrong ). Anyhow,the play-offs will take care of themselves. I don't want Newton to get ranked, they seem to get the big head which is a quick exit in the play-offs because we don't get overs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder