Kirbyville will be a powerhouse next year!!

Guest Orangeboy

BAlla, not to knock your cats, but anytime WOS is in your district they are the favorites. Everybody else just tries to knock them off. Great season though. Its been a lot of fun talking crap to one another.

BAlla' date=' not to knock your cats, but anytime WOS is in your district they are the favorites. Everybody else just tries to knock them off. Great season though. Its been a lot of fun talking crap to one another.[/quote']

Jasper has won a few district championships along the way as well. When was the last time Kirbyville own a district championship in football?

Kirbyville has a great offense...but a lonnng way to go on Defense.....they get those problems solved and they will be a force to be reckoned with

I don't agree with you jdawg03. They have a very physical defense but inconsistant with it. Sweeny won't forget Kirbyville. I am proud of this young group. Pierce Rhodes will lead this young team next year. He has a brother that is coming up and will be playing on varsity next year. Fredrick Rhodes will be a stud in the future. Kirbyville will have nothing but speed on both sides of the ball.

I don't agree with you jdawg03. They have a very physical defense but inconsistant with it. Sweeny won't forget Kirbyville. I am proud of this young group. Pierce Rhodes will lead this young team next year. He has a brother that is coming up and will be playing on varsity next year. Fredrick Rhodes will be a stud in the future. Kirbyville will have nothing but speed on both sides of the ball.

Yeah Kirbyville has a good back that is a 8th grade. I dont think he will be on the Varsity. He wasnt that good. Silsbee beat Kirbyville on all levels this year (7-8-jv-V) so I dont know about you guys walking over everyone next year.

Don't underestimate the talent of a Rhodes.............Pierce made Varsity his Freshman year...........who knows what the future holds ...........instead of Road Rules it may turn out to be "Rhodes Rules"...

We have a great amount of talent returning so you never know what can happen.....Good Luck to ALL, and thanks to a very exciting 2006 Season!!

I was on the sidelines for a lot of the game , let me tell you what I heard and saw...Kville was playing a great game little weak on defense , then when kville got the lead out came the smack talking....the ref went twice into a Kville huddle and warned them about what they were doing....THEY LOST FOCUS on the game...then came the retaliation shoves the 15 yard personal fouls and it unravelled.....staying focused on the field during a playoff game is so important, cant let a team open the door with stupid mistakes......and yellow flags that could be avoided had the minds been focused on the game.....the game was kirbyvilles game to win...it was taken away by Sweeny. Kvill blocked hard, tackeled hard and ran hard.....the mind failed them in the end

I was on the sidelines for a lot of the game ' date=' let me tell you what I heard and saw...Kville was playing a great game little weak on defense , then when kville got the lead out came the smack talking....the ref went twice into a Kville huddle and warned them about what they were doing....THEY LOSSED FOCUS on the game...then came the retaliation shoves the 15 yard personal fouls and it unravelled.....staying focused on the field during a playoff game is so important, cant let a team open the door with stupid mistakes......and yellow flags that could be avoided had the minds been focused on the game.....the game was kirbyvilles game to win...it was taken away by Sweeny. Kvill blocked hard, tackeled hard and ran hard.....the mind failed them in the end[/quote']

The personal fouls...what personal fouls? OHHH, you're referring to the pass interference call made that kept Sweeny's drive alive with about 6 minutes left by the dip back judge. Or maybe you're talking about the one with less than a minute to go that should have been a late hit call on Sweeny in the first place.

I'm not one that usually places blame on officials because they're out there for the betterment of the game. But at what costs are the kids paying for IDIOTS being part of an officiating crew.

If the line judge calls that late hit on Sweeny with 1 min to go, Kville doesn't retaliate there and we're inside their 20 with 3 times out left.

Post Edited By jdawg03--Please refrain from using insults on here

Kirbyville will be lucky to make the playoffs next year. At this time they are a weak third place / stronger fourth place team. Jasper will be back. WOS and Silsbee are a lot stronger.

Maybe the coaches will schedule the All American Newton Eagle agaisnt the weak Kville team next year. :?:

I was on the sidelines for a lot of the game ' date=' let me tell you what I heard and saw...Kville was playing a great game little weak on defense , then when kville got the lead out came the smack talking....the ref went twice into a Kville huddle and warned them about what they were doing....THEY LOST FOCUS on the game...then came the retaliation shoves the 15 yard personal fouls and it unravelled.....staying focused on the field during a playoff game is so important, cant let a team open the door with stupid mistakes......and yellow flags that could be avoided had the minds been focused on the game.....the game was kirbyvilles game to win...it was taken away by Sweeny. Kvill blocked hard, tackeled hard and ran hard.....the mind failed them in the end[/quote']

Sounds like Kvilleballa was in the huddle leading the smack talking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder