PNG. VS Vidor

Guest KHS 89

Who takes it  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it

• PNG
    • Vidor

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1095688" timestamp="1319722533"]
Vidor by 4. PNG will have a few big plays. But I don't think the PNG "D" will be able to handle the ground and pound. Still think it will be close. Turnovers...these could decide the whole game.

Wish I could see this one!
[/quote]
OK

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1098386" timestamp="1319859672"]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=90240.msg1098366#msg1098366 date=1319859201]
[font=arial black][size=10pt][b]FOLKS... we have a winner ....[/b][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Was at the game but i would like to hear just one more time...WHO WON?
[/quote]

Um..... That would be those PNG INDIANS BABY!!!

YEAAAAAAAA BABY! Whats up "half cent" or "half sense" and all you other smack talkin haters. D-E-F-E-N-C-E , D-E-F-E-N-C-E. I hope you enjoyed typical PNG football. It did get good once we let our gaurd down, but did you notice we got control back quickly. YEAAAAAAA LOVED IT BABY. Well do it again next year except at your house. Whoooooo Hooooooo. Kicked that A.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1098380" timestamp="1319859590"]
CALLING MYTWOCENTS..... CALLING MYTWOCENTS...... 

Where art thou???????
[/quote]

It was entertaining listening to y'all talkin' smack back and forth all week. Lots of passion from that guy.
Wonder if he will show up to eat his Crow?

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1098438" timestamp="1319860524"]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=90240.msg1098380#msg1098380 date=1319859590]
CALLING MYTWOCENTS..... CALLING MYTWOCENTS...... 

Where art thou???????
[/quote]

It was entertaining listening to y'all talkin' smack back and forth all week. Lots of passion from that guy.
Wonder if he will show up to eat his Crow?
[/quote]

He's a stand up guy. He will show up to give us his take.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Well there you have it. Yall beat us. Yall showed up ready to play and the Pirates didn't. I know some fans are gonna say the refs made bad calls and others are gonna say we just ran outta time but i'm gonna eat my crow like a man. Rare and spicy.  8)

Good job Indians. I wish yall good luck in the playoffs and i hope yall do the same.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="1098377" timestamp="1319859512"]
[quote author=dme1111 link=topic=90240.msg1097228#msg1097228 date=1319825640]
Hard to believe they did not play Arvie more.  I hate it for the kid.  He seems to be very athletic.  Makes you wonder why...
[/quote]
Arvie is a good athlete but the right back is playing. Look what Bertrand is doing and has done.
[/quote]

That young man reminds me of #44 Robert Newhouse of the Dallas Cowboys.... He has some huge thighs.... looks like a little powerhouse!!!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1098563" timestamp="1319863942"]
Well there you have it. Yall beat us. Yall showed up ready to play and the Pirates didn't. I know some fans are gonna say the refs made bad calls and others are gonna say we just ran outta time but i'm gonna eat my crow like a man. Rare and spicy.  8)

Good job Indians. I wish yall good luck in the playoffs and i hope yall do the same.
[/quote]

MYTWOCENTS - you are a stand up guy. Your pirates played us hard (as I knew they would). Those boys never quit. We are pulling for you guys to stand with us representing 20-4A in the playoffs.  Good Luck and tell us..... How DOES that ringing of Cherokee sound in them there ear drums??  ;D :-* ;)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="KHS 89" post="1098571" timestamp="1319864363"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90240.msg1098563#msg1098563 date=1319863942]

[/quote]

MYTWOCENTS - you are a stand up guy. Your pirates played us hard (as I knew they would). Those boys never quit. We are pulling for you guys to stand with us representing 20-4A in the playoffs.  Good Luck and tell us..... How DOES that ringing of Cherokee sound in them there ear drums??  ;D :-* ;)
[/quote]
God i still hate that song but i will say this the Indian defense sure did show up tonight. They punched us in the mouth mixed with us punching ourselves in the mouth and we didn't recover till the 4th. You gotta admit though that ending scared the h*** outta everyone in that stadium.

I told you guys the PNG Defense has stepped up since that loss to Livingston.

Miller had one of his worst games this season. Didn't throw the ball very well tonight, but did enough to get the W.

Pirates fought back! Shame so many folks missed it on both sides of the stadium! PNG got sloppy in the fourth Q and Vidor took advantage.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="badndn" post="1098608" timestamp="1319865513"]
I told you guys the PNG Defense has stepped up since that loss to Livingston.

Miller had one of his worst games this season. Didn't throw the ball very well tonight, but did enough to get the W.

Pirates fought back! Shame so many folks missed it on both sides of the stadium! PNG got sloppy in the fourth Q and Vidor took advantage.
[/quote]
You were right and yeah miller didn't have that great of a game. I mean only 99 yards when his team is averaging 192 passing yards a game. You gotta give that to the Vidor defense for shutting down that passing game.

End of 3 rd quarter i was just fixing to start talking smack about a blowout...but something told me not to hit that post button...Vidor started roliing and i got a little nervous....just a little..lol. Great game...one of the best of the season..Good luck Vidor...take it to those Lions! Rooting for ya in the playoffs...20 4a all the way!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder