Game of the Week - BMT-G vs LUM-W

jstud78

[quote name="demons95" post="1088988" timestamp="1319201654"]
Never said hardest hitting.  If you want to put words in my mouth you know where i'll be Saturday.  We can keep it fun until you start putting words in my mouth.  Besides it was you that put the videos boasting Calvin Tyler Jr. greatest kid ever---Hardest hitting 6 yr old---hardest hitting7 yr old---hardest hitting 8yr old.  look on page 4 half way down under youth football.  Those are your post my friend.  So it sounds like you think you have the hardest hitting.    I'll go back and forth with ya all day until you start putting words in my mouth.
[/quote]Actually it was a kid from else where that was in the Video. Everyone on this forum knows it wasn't you who said they were the 2nd hardest hitting team. Now far as putting words in your mouth, im confused. And I will also be there on Sat, wearing my Ocho jersey buddy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1088997" timestamp="1319202543"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=90047.msg1088988#msg1088988 date=1319201654]
Never said hardest hitting.  If you want to put words in my mouth you know where i'll be Saturday.  We can keep it fun until you start putting words in my mouth.  Besides it was you that put the videos boasting Calvin Tyler Jr. greatest kid ever---Hardest hitting 6 yr old---hardest hitting7 yr old---hardest hitting 8yr old.  look on page 4 half way down under youth football.  Those are your post my friend.  So it sounds like you think you have the hardest hitting.    I'll go back and forth with ya all day until you start putting words in my mouth.
[/quote]

Easy now Demons...  I think he was poking fun at my posts about who hit hardest out of LUM W, LUM R and BMT G.  I said LUM R hit the hardest (which I still say is true out of the 3 teams...#8 and especially #9 on the RED will light you up!) after LUM R I said LUM W was 2nd and then BMT G was third.  Everyone on here has taken playful stabs about that because out of the 3 teams, LUM R has the lesser record. Everybody make nice nice and let's enjoy a great Saturday of football.
[/quote] :D ;D ;) Crickets

Not so much there Ocho.  The kid was from the Beaumont Bulls. Right after the post where you explained how your league you are in the Tifi at that time was the best of the 3 leagues.  Anyway who cares hopefully your just trying to have fun.  Wear your Ocho jersey and I'll wear a Tom Brady so it will be just like the NFL.  You will be non existent to me.

[quote name="demons95" post="1089019" timestamp="1319204522"]
Not so much there Ocho.  The kid was from the Beaumont Bulls. Right after the post where you explained how your league you are in the Tifi at that time was the best of the 3 leagues.  Anyway who cares hopefully your just trying to have fun.  Wear your Ocho jersey and I'll wear a Tom Brady so it will be just like the NFL.  You will be non existent to me.
[/quote]Its always been fun until your previous post. By the way, im glad your a fan of mine. Searching all my posts, checking I.P addresses, asking moderators my email address. Now that you have all of that, Now What?? Exactly  ;)

I didn't ask moderators for your email.  Pretty easy to figure out.  Now that I know I'll just keep doing what your doing talking smack on a computer.  Keep doing your MPR sheets and I'll run the scoreboard.  If you wanna make it more I'm game NOW WHAT

[quote name="demons95" post="1089027" timestamp="1319205160"]
I didn't ask moderators for your email.  Pretty easy to figure out.  Now that I know I'll just keep doing what your doing talking smack on a computer.  Keep doing your MPR sheets and I'll run the scoreboard.
[/quote]Right string but wrong Yo Yo White Raider

i can see it now the stands are full the kids are on the field the game is tied with secounds left lumberton has the ball  the crowd is going crazy, ole' smash is sitting by the picnic table he brought the slurpe machine from the gas station he works at  ;D  ;) and has it filled with margarita's just for demon  ;D as demon looks up from filling up his cup the crowd gets quiet, he looks around and see's a man wearing a ocho jersey :o, demon and all the lum w coaches take off running after this poor guy with the ocho jersey on, in the mean time the real ocho is sitting at home waiting for us to all start getting on and posting scores ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)  while some kids uncle is being chased for wearing the wrong thing to the lum white game  ha ha ha

[quote name="BX1040" post="1089295" timestamp="1319223004"]
First of all let me start off by saying I am NOT Ochocinco I'm BX1040. This is my first post on this youth forum. I  am #3 dad from Bmt. G . I will be the tallest person on the sideline with the clip board. Just in case somebody wants to greet me Saturday. I have been sitting back amused at some of these gangster post.  Personally I don't know and don't care to find out who Ocho is. I don't have a problem with Ocho, he has been entertaining and I don't understand why some people making such a big issue out of a post on a forum.  You need to make sure you know who you talking bout before you make something bigger than it really is. And get yourself into something you really don't want to get into.  All this nonsense over some youth football s**t talking. COME ON MAN!
[/quote]

I must have missed something...who said you were Ocho anyway???  Also, your son (#3) is a helluva ball player.  See y'all Saturday.

I'm just saying after reading some post and talking to some people it was mentioned that someone on this thread thought I was Ocho. If not than disregard. Thanks for the compliment on my son. There are several kids from the league that are impressive. Hopefully we will see them playing on Friday nights. I'm gone no more post. By the way who is Ocho............:)

[quote name="BX1040" post="1089397" timestamp="1319228644"]
I'm just saying after reading some post and talking to some people it was mentioned that someone on this thread thought I was Ocho. If not than disregard. Thanks for the compliment on my son. There are several kids from the league that are impressive. Hopefully we will see them playing on Friday nights. I'm gone no more post. By the way who is Ocho............:)
[/quote]

Coach, the world may never know...

[quote name="bmt#1" post="1089411" timestamp="1319229461"]
Thanks, New to the forum but had to throw my two cents in even tho it may not be worth anything. Its gunna be a great saturday! Got 16 friends and family coming for my son/team. Told everyone this will not be a game anyone wants to miss!
[/quote]

Awesome.  Win or lose, it will be a good day for both sides.  Tomorrow will be the true test for both teams.

[quote name="demons95" post="1089419" timestamp="1319230661"]
I apologized to Chris.  I am Ocho.  I use my phone for Demons95, home computer for smashmouth, and work computer for Ocho.  Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes especially my own 8) :-[
[/quote]

I thought you used your phone for Demons95, your home computer for Ocho and your work computer for Smash...so confusing!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin