Senior Game of the Week BC vs Lumberton White

Raider24

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1085018" timestamp="1318785013"]
12pts bradyb really??? I wouldnt bet your house on it, would hate to see you homless...lol! should be a great gm between to good teams but 28-12 lum w I dont think so!!! i would take that bet. see ya when the clock strikes 00:00 GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!
[/quote]
Naw "cantbeat23"!!! BradyB said 16pts! Not 12!

[quote name="bradyb" post="1085065" timestamp="1318788911"]
This will be the best defense BC has faced. BC has a 1 man team. Im not trying to bring the other kids down, but that kid is it. Lum W has a incredible disicplined defense and I believe they will shut him down more than any other team has! It will be a great game.
[/quote]

I love the way everyone seems to think that one or two players make a team but guess What they don't. Maybe that's What's wrong with your team brad you think one kid can bring you to the big dance ..lol Young coaches have so much to learn on and keep living by that thought because you will get beat every year. Good luck raider 44 we will see you Saturday on the field ......

I will say this, we played BC, had two touchdowns called back and numerous questionable flags. Not to make excuses but the refs were some of worst I and many others have seen. We lost by one TD late in the 4th qtr. These kids play hard but will be beat by lumberton white

[quote name="BEARHAWK" post="1085459" timestamp="1318806832"]
I will say this, we played BC, had two touchdowns called back and numerous questionable flags. Not to make excuses but the refs were some of worst I and many others have seen. We lost by one TD late in the 4th qtr. These kids play hard but will be beat by lumberton white
[/quote]

Well too bad you didn't play lumberton then you could compare both teams..... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder