PAM Defense

des2011

PAM has an excellent defensive unit. The best I have seen in years @ the High School level. They completely dominated a very good North Shore offense. There are several D- 1 Prospects on this unit. LB # 1 McMillian and Safety # 6 Baker are solid, just to name a few.

Having said that, this unit will carry them far in post season play. I personally will be there to join the party.

GOOD LUCK TITANS ! 

#6 is Jalen Howard; The Titans Defense is thriving because this group believes in Team Defense. They are very fast but they also communicate well. Through the years I have seen more talent on PAM Teams but this group is special in that they are all believing  they can get it done. Kudos to Coach Harrison and staff. I noticed that the Offense is up there supporting the Defense and vice versa. A first in all the games Ive seen of the Titans

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="1080501" timestamp="1318424105"]

PAM has an excellent defensive unit. The best I have seen in years @ the High School level. They completely dominated[b] a very good North Shore offense[/b]. There are several D- 1 Prospects on this unit. LB # 1 McMillian and Safety # 6 Baker are solid, just to name a few.

Having said that, this unit will carry them far in post season play. I personally will be there to join the party.

GOOD LUCK TITANS !
[/quote]
BBBLLAAAAAAAHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1081473" timestamp="1318527734"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=89692.msg1081443#msg1081443 date=1318526197]
Does PAM still run the spread on O?
[/quote]Yes, they do.  They run a really good hurry up version of it.
[/quote]

good to see a spread team play good D...  8)

[quote name="dayton" post="1081508" timestamp="1318529668"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89692.msg1081473#msg1081473 date=1318527734]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=89692.msg1081443#msg1081443 date=1318526197]
Does PAM still run the spread on O?
[/quote]Yes, they do.  They run a really good hurry up version of it.
[/quote]

good to see a spread team play good D...  8)
[/quote]Was that a shot at SFA85?  lol

nah, not directly... just after the talk every season about spread O making Defenses soft from a lot of posters.....

SFA85 has owned up quite nicely anyhow.

Everyone knew as soon as PAM got the right coach around that slew (sp?) of athletes, that they'd take off. 8)

we have not had a defense forever at memorial, but this defense reminds me of those lincoln defenses in that 85 year with jesse cole joe january n company, these kids are for real, im a believer now,  i was down on them because of the sorry pre district schedule, but when i saw them in pre game warm ups those kids were focused and was punishing north shore offense like a bad habit, it was a great performance

Yes the D is nice and most important play with a edge. Football is a game you have to play D with a edge. This is by far the best D that PAM has had hands down. With that being said I very intersted in seeing the pass D tomorrow vs. Channelview. North Shore had a few WR running free in the secondary last week. There QB was just not good hitting them. I don't see any reason in blitzing in the 3rd and longs but some reason we still bring 7. North Shore was able to hit a screen play that could of been costly had it not been for a clipping call. Knowing where this defense started from and where it's at now it light years apart.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83