early superbowl predictons all levels

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1080456" timestamp="1318415886"]
If someone doesn't pick your team to win it's gonna be ok I promise. You don't have to explain as to why you think your better then someone else. It's just an opinion so state yours and see what people think. Remember this is about the kids and you never know who's gonna show up to play! hahahaha
[/quote]Great comment dude ...I have yet to get 4 quarter out of my kids! With the exception of Lum-W game they played a full game on that one and came up short. I could pull my hair completely out of my head..

i have a son on a flag and a peewee team,  my sons flag team hasnt played ned so i havnt seen those kids play, out of the teams we played i think png g would be my pick but like i said we havnt played the ned team yall picked to win, but since i do have a kid on peewee i tend to spend most of my time looking at those games, i love flag but you just cant beat watching the older kids that know a little more. as far as peewee goes i see it this way bmt g and png g will play at the superbowl and i would guess bmt g to win it all but i do think if our boys get a secound chance at bmt g that could all change  ;) , i know nothing about jr or sr since i will not have a kid in that age group until next year, with that said pa will be one to look at next year if they get to do playoffs then and have some of thier kiddoes come back to play another year.

[quote name="wos_112%" post="1080985" timestamp="1318465285"]
Wos- flag
Wos- peewee
Wos- junior definitely
NO DOUBT WOS SENIOR! !
[/quote]
Love it!!! The way you should "Support" your hometown!!!
Flag - Lum red, white, or blue
Peewee - Lum red or white "well maybe not white"  ;) ;) ;)
Jr - Lum white or red
Sr - Lum white or blue
That's just a shot in the dark!!!

[quote name="LookOut" post="1080997" timestamp="1318467144"]
[quote author=wos_112% link=topic=89652.msg1080985#msg1080985 date=1318465285]
Wos- flag
Wos- peewee
Wos- junior definitely
NO DOUBT WOS SENIOR! !
[/quote]
Love it!!! The way you should "Support" your hometown!!!
Flag - Lum red, white, or blue
Peewee - Lum red or white "well maybe not white"  ;) ;) ;)
Jr - Lum white or red
Sr - Lum white or blue
That's just a shot in the dark!!!
[/quote] I agree with you and CH96, Pee Wee White should'nt make it they don't hit hard and there kids are not as talented as the Red team #9 and # 8 are off the chain.

[color=red] :o ok ok okm well #8 #9 .... we hear we hear ur DADA team is missinin out on a whole lotta AWESOME tallent  .... also ive seen a few games while  waiting and alli see is 2 verry tired little boys that plat o and  THE ENTIRE GAME NEVER GETTIN OUT EXCEPT FOR HALF TIME...... im not sure but i think i read somewhere that after somany points up ..ooo 28..agian ive seen a few times ..ya gotta let them rest... never tha less there are more #'s on that team that rock and roll there mad boys that can come outta nowhere that are tiny and tough like cartoon #30 and & #33 charters :-X there defensive and offinsive ends that and block and maintain dudes more than 40lbs over their own weight witch was demonstraighted last week 8) by #3 and #25 i guess im saying is all teams haveundiscovered boys please give credit to all the ones that give their all for us and tha * L-TRAIN* HOLLA BACK IF YA HEAR?  [/color]

I think what she's saying is...there are more than 2 players on any given team.  ;) It takes 11 kids on the field to win a game.  :D There's no "I" in team.  :-*  Just in a few more words & after holding in a bit more frustration, I'm guessing.  :-\ But, that's just my translation... ;)

[quote name="demons95" post="1081307" timestamp="1318518057"]
Martha Johnstone I am now officially embarrassed to live in Lumberton.  That made absolutely no sense at all and the spelling was horrible.  Super size my order and get off the computer.
[/quote]
hahahaha, that might be Waterboy's momma!!!!!!!!! ;D

[quote name="demons95" post="1081329" timestamp="1318518748"]
Amen Scalp.  How ya been buddy? That Vicki Valencourt is a demon. MY mama, My mama, My mama won't let me play no foosball.
[/quote]
Been good, we need to get together sometime even though the boys aren't in the same division this year ;D Ya'll look strong this year and I'm picking ya'll to run the table in Senior. It's funny how people pick teams on here ;) Playoffs? Playoffs? They are, who we thought they were!!!! Keep in touch.

[quote name="MarthaJhonstone00" post="1081218" timestamp="1318510927"]
[color=red] :o ok ok okm well #8 #9 .... we hear we hear ur DADA team is missinin out on a whole lotta AWESOME tallent  .... also ive seen a few games while  waiting and alli see is 2 verry tired little boys that plat o and  THE ENTIRE GAME NEVER GETTIN OUT EXCEPT FOR HALF TIME...... im not sure but i think i read somewhere that after somany points up ..ooo 28..agian ive seen a few times ..ya gotta let them rest... never tha less there are more #'s on that team that rock and roll there mad boys that can come outta nowhere that are tiny and tough like cartoon #30 and & #33 charters :-X there defensive and offinsive ends that and block and maintain dudes more than 40lbs over their own weight witch was demonstraighted last week 8) by #3 and #25 i guess im saying is all teams haveundiscovered boys please give credit to all the ones that give their all for us and tha * L-TRAIN* HOLLA BACK IF YA HEAR?  [/color]
[/quote]

HUH?  :o

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1081524" timestamp="1318530755"]
wow just read martha  j  again no doubt, drugs are involved :o
if martha  j  truly watced our games while waiting, she would see a lot of young men tired from playing  all game, just trying to stick verbal blades into people, maybe her boy is da water boy , drinking all that quality h2o, while not paying attention in games are practice  lol
[/quote]

Really, I think you been hanging with Mrs Martha too!

[quote name="demons95" post="1081307" timestamp="1318518057"]
Martha Johnstone I am now officially embarrassed to live in Lumberton.  That made absolutely no sense at all and the spelling was horrible.  Super size my order and get off the computer.
[/quote]
That's some funny stuff right there!  I'm just glad you can turn humiliation into humor!  Martha missed the lesson in computer class about the red squiggly line under a word!  OHHH!!!!  Maybe Martha was "trippin" on all the little red lines on the computer screen while attempting to type??? :o :o :o :o :o :o

[quote name="queenb77630" post="1081712" timestamp="1318540350"]
[quote author=MarthaJhonstone00 link=topic=89652.msg1081218#msg1081218 date=1318510927]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The best part of all of these post is the low brow humor and sophmoric behavior. i am assuming all of you are adults (but i know what happens when i assume) But back on topic, i am new to this site and all i see is a bunch of jock riding parents with exception of some.( if you took offense to that statement then your are one of them). i have watched alot of youth football games this year, and before you assume, my kid is a starter and a good player.  However i'm not going to get on this forum and blast a mom who has a spell check problem and those who did i hope all of you are Spelling Bee Winners. I played football at a very competitive level and see that alot of people haveforgot that youth football is for Fun! not for contracts.  Some players are better than others i admit but coaches and parents should strive to be as positive and supportive to all the kids on a team not just a few.  Those few can't do a thing without the others.We Love all our Boys and are proud of the job they do.    oh by the png-w has to win 2 more games and the playoffs b4 the are crowned.     

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1080594" timestamp="1318432300"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=89652.msg1080399#msg1080399 date=1318390061]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=89652.msg1080393#msg1080393 date=1318389403]
[quote author=DJ4RM P.A. link=topic=89652.msg1080329#msg1080329 date=1318384868]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=89652.msg1080304#msg1080304 date=1318383344]
[quote author=NDNtilIdie link=topic=89652.msg1080222#msg1080222 date=1318375154]
I mean seriously do your talking on the field! Cause apparently you haven't seen all the peewee teams play

[quote author=DawgsOfGold link=topic=89652.msg1080027#msg1080027 date=1318362598]
[quote author=DJ4RM P.A. link=topic=89652.msg1080006#msg1080006 date=1318361510]
flag-Ned black

peewee- Png grey

jr -WOS

sr-Wos
[/quote]

Really!!! have you seen all the pee wee teams play?? Bmt-G will win it all  :) :D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]Bmt G, Png G. If they play 10 times, they'll split. Lum R is a scary team.
[/quote]i wouldnt sY tbat about lumberton red #9 is probally one of the most fundamentally skund players at his level he is a game changer on his own plus he is a ball hawk on defense i havent seen bmt gold play so i cant speak for tbeir team
[/quote]

That's a pretty nice thing to say about #9.  I think the same thing.  Saw y'all play 'em.  Y'all got some monsters!  Lum R #8 (starting QB) was pretty good too up the middle and at LB.

BMT G has several good guys...and FAST! #3 #9 #11 #23...smokin!
[/quote]He's a better football player then all of them. Those 4 are good, but 8 and 9 of Lum R are some real ballers. If I was to build a team and could pick any player in PW, im taking #9 of Lum R as my 1st pick.
[/quote]Who you picking 1st Smashmouth?
[/quote]

That's a tough one, because I haven't seen all the young men play, but I do like #9 LUM R as well.

[quote name="LCMfan#50" post="1084304" timestamp="1318712646"]
no lc senior is gonna comeback and win it all #78 #2 and #50 are really good athetes
[/quote]

I really wish three kids is all it took to win it all but it don't...lol  :o :'( :'(

[quote name="RB" post="1084405" timestamp="1318717425"]
[quote author=LCMfan#50 link=topic=89652.msg1084304#msg1084304 date=1318712646]
no lc senior is gonna comeback and win it all #78 #2 and #50 are really good athetes
[/quote]

I really wish three kids is all it took to win it all but it don't...lol  :o :'( :'(
[/quote]

Really good point.

[quote name="RB" post="1084405" timestamp="1318717425"]
[quote author=LCMfan#50 link=topic=89652.msg1084304#msg1084304 date=1318712646]
[/quote]

[/quote]\
exactly what i was thinking.  it takes more then three players on a team to win a game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine