Euless Trinity vs SL Carroll

Bread

I have coached against SLC and have seen Euless Trinity in person.......SLC by 20.........SLC has been looking foward to this game for years so they can hush all the talk about the "if Trinity" BS.......There is not a team in Southeast Texas that can compare to SLC .......if you watch North Shore or Westfield play, you see some good teams with great athletes......When you watch SLC, you see some very good athletes that are a well oiled machine......There is no way anyone down there can imagine what it is like to play those people......Trinity is much the same way but not quite as explosive.......Look for SLC to make a statement in this game.......

And by the way.....if you have the chance to go to this game, you better get there early......I look for around 50,000 to be there......

You better believe it COOP........they are unbelievable......As much credit as their offense gets, their defense will stroke you.....see if you can get some highlights of the hits they put on Evangel......They embarassed those guys........And Lufkin struggled to beat Evangel.......It was scary

SLC - 22

Euless Trinity - 21

Final

Fake punt call by Euless Trinity deep in their own territory allowed SLC to score the game winning TD with :37 seconds left in the game.

anim_wow.gif

What a boneheaded call. I don't care if it worked or not, why even attempt it when you are leading?

By the end of the game, the entire stadium was full......the fans for the next game started pouring in at halftime......I had some friends there keeping me updated and they said it was like a Cowboy game...... The traffic was so bad the ET band didn't get there until the 2nd quarter......

Nothing like MetroPlex Football........SLC will face Westfield for the Championship......Will be a great game I bet........SLC wins another one my friends.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder