All STJFL Flag Team

For grins, i'd like to see who you guys would put on a team if you could pic any kids in the league to put one super team together. Not picking kids from your own team or "home" team if your a non-coach. Just kids from other teams who stand out in your memory as a good lil player.

I'd start with...

Running back kid from Nederland Black ( speed city ) not sure what his name is but if he gets the corner its hard catching him. Maybe his number was 22 ???

2 kids who play the ends off of Lumberton Red and 1 of the LB's. Unblockable, tough, physical, sure handed. Hard to move the ball on them. I think numbers 7, 10 and 20 maybe?

Who ya'll got??

[quote name="basketball25" post="1078998" timestamp="1318263815"]
who cares
[/quote]

If you don't care, then don't post on the subject.  This is fun stuff that Dad's, coaches and others get to do to mess with each other or to just shoot the breeze about stuff.

Don't be mad because there are more posts on Football than basketball.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1079007" timestamp="1318264336"]
[quote author=basketball25 link=topic=89592.msg1078998#msg1078998 date=1318263815]
who cares
[/quote]

If you don't care, then don't post on the subject.  This is fun stuff that Dad's, coaches and others get to do to mess with each other or to just shoot the breeze about stuff.

Don't be mad because there are more posts on Football than basketball.

[/quote] ;D

I've had some of the same thoughts.  Would be neat to have a "pro bowl" for flag.  This thought has also crossed my mind for our 3 Lumberton flag teams, and I'm sure others out there with multiple teams have mentally put together 1 team.  Has anyone noticed the # of lil guys on OF team!  WOW!  How in the world do those coaches get 10 plays for every player????  I'd also like to comment on how well those boys look on the field and off!  Love to see 5 and 6 year olds (and that many) with dicipline!  Good job OF coaches!  Boys look great!

Lumberton white - #33, #25, #1
Lumberton Blue - #18 that boy has wheels
Lumberton red - #10, #20, #2, #18
Orange Field - #12 (I believe)
PNG-G - Can't recall any specific numbers but hard playing group of boys!
PA-W - Speed

Looking forward to the rest of the season and the PLAYOFFS!  Can someone please explain to me why PA will not be in the playoffs? 

Haven't seen many games but I did see OF play our lil Mustangs and it was a very good game. Orangefield was very impressive including their coaches and parents, they were really into it. They have a RB that was fast and made good cuts. Lil Mustangs have a few that can hit the "X" button too just not sure on numbers!!!

Is being punished for a number of penalties and not intentionally but because of ignorance because they were not walked thru the process being it was there first year the league knowing they did not know and were not aware not to mention a certain board member from nederland going to work asking questions to one of the moms and flipping it all around at the board meeting making it seem like port Arthur was stacking teams when in all actuality we just took what we could afford due to lack of funds but pay back next year ......but back on flag
#10 Ned black
#10 Ned white
Qb from lum blue and red
#88 pa black
#8,25,1 pa white
Oarngefeild whole defense

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw