SFA VS TEXAS STATE

Great Game.

State actually dominated possesion with a better organized attack and lead shots on goal 5-1 at the half.

Second half was more of the same until SFA got their act together late and began to close the shots on goal ratio to 9-8 with a few minutes left.
With less than two minutes in the game and the score still 0-0.. a little Beaumont resident received a ball near mid field and dribbled across the line and made a great touch chip pass that found  Freshman forward ( who now has a team leading 17pts and six goals) Chelsea Raymond who took a shot that was  cleared back into the  field of play and Captain Kylie Louw made them pay off the rebound... GOOOOOOOLLLLLL! The lumberjacks win.. the lumberjacks win!! the crowd goes wild.

Zuri played around 30 minutes and made two memorable plays... one a defensive clear deep in Lumberjack territory and the chip that set up the eventual game winner.

I cannot lie...  I was not very happy after the Friday night game. I was not into the game for a few reasons but mostly because Zuri did not play much and I knew she would be very disappointed even after the victory... but I told her.. it is not the minutes you play but what you do with them.. today she made our family and the Golden triangle proud..

Good job Zee #19! ;D

Oh yeah the final score

SFA 1 TX state 0

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder