Where are you going to enjoy football tonight?

BADSANTA

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1069597" timestamp="1317397573"]
I'm going to Sheldon to watch GCM-CE King.

It has yet to be determined if I will actually enjoy it. I'll let you know about 10:30 PM.
[/quote]

That's hallarious.  Thanks for the laugh.  I'll let you in on a secret, leave before it get's dark and come watch your favorite team BH beat Lee.  The important part of that was, leave before dark. 

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="bh89-2" post="1069641" timestamp="1317400844"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=89050.msg1069597#msg1069597 date=1317397573]
I'm going to Sheldon to watch GCM-CE King.

It has yet to be determined if I will actually enjoy it. I'll let you know about 10:30 PM.
[/quote]

That's hallarious.  Thanks for the laugh.  I'll let you in on a secret, leave before it get's dark and come watch your favorite team BH beat Lee.  The important part of that was, leave before dark.
[/quote]

BH has a football team? When did this happen?

There is only one place to be tonight. At the Rez! May there be a great and injury free game. Congrats to Bum. Everyone in Ned/Png  loves this game. I can't get my friends to understand outside our district/state to know what this means. If you don't bleed Black/Gold or purple/white then your missing something on friday nights.

[quote name="19Bulldog99" post="1069695" timestamp="1317404128"]
There is only one place to be tonight. At the Rez! May there be a great and injury free game. Congrats to Bum. Everyone in Ned/Png  loves this game. I can't get my friends to understand outside our district/state to know what this means. If you don't bleed Black/Gold or purple/white then your missing something on friday nights.
[/quote]
I can't believe I actually agree with a Bulldog!!!
:o

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="19Bulldog99" post="1069695" timestamp="1317404128"]
[/quote]
I bleed black and gold  ;) :o  :-X  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges