Beaumont Ozen vs. Beaumont Central predictions

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WILL I AM" post="1061203" timestamp="1316529921"]
Trey green is an awsome player but winning football games belong to a team. I understand Sam Houston was a weak opponent but i congradulate the panthers for doing their job. they made them look weak. The jaguars nor anyone in 20 4a is weak so the panther TEAM better be ready to play every week! Solja Made a good Point why should the jags be scared of the panthers.....the past few years they hadnt proved a thing. But there is one thing i know This is a band new year....A brand new team with a brand new attitude. This friday Panthers earn some respect and win in a close one..... As far as mitchell I hope the Panthers respect his talents and be ready to stop him.
[/quote]Great post!  Great points.  Applause for you.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1061112" timestamp="1316520410"]
Put it this way.  The Best QB talentwise in 20-4a will be in Da Butch Friday.  Both are athletic.  Mitchell have a cannon of an arm.  Green has perhaps the prettiest accurate deep ball i've seen in a while.  I know one thing.  This will be fun to watch.  I just say one thing.  The recievers for both teams better have some sticky fingers to make the QB's look their best.
[/quote]

Thats the ONLY thing that worries me in this game is our recievers hanginig onto the ball.  Never been our strong point for some reason.

Soulja, it sounds to me like the West Brook faithful are trying to butter up to Ozen so that they might merge the schools back together so that they may have a chance to beat Katy, LaPorte, North Shore and PAM down the road... 8).  You know since the existance of Central, West Brook has been our rival.  Ozen is like their departed son that they want back... ;D.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1061419" timestamp="1316549386"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88139.msg1061112#msg1061112 date=1316520410]
Put it this way.  The Best QB talentwise in 20-4a will be in Da Butch Friday.  Both are athletic.  Mitchell have a cannon of an arm.  Green has perhaps the prettiest accurate deep ball i've seen in a while.  I know one thing.  This will be fun to watch.  I just say one thing.  The recievers for both teams better have some sticky fingers to make the QB's look their best.
[/quote]

Thats the ONLY thing that worries me in this game is our recievers hanginig onto the ball.  Never been our strong point for some reason.
[/quote]I hope this is not a year that our RB/FB is our best reciever. So far, Carter is our leading reciever.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1061433" timestamp="1316550442"]
Soulja, it sounds to me like the West Brook faithful are trying to butter up to Ozen so that they might merge the schools back together so that they may have a chance to beat Katy, LaPorte, North Shore and PAM down the road... 8).  You know since the existance of Central, West Brook has been our rival.  Ozen is like their departed son that they want back... ;D.
[/quote]Ha haaa!

Well Soulja1 I may be coming to the butch Friday night to watch the soul bowl. Seems the livingston game with my ndns is sold out. I can't believe we actually have to play on a middle school field where the bleachers only hold 35 fans. But since the band is coming, no fans will be allowed on the visitors side!, don't know what is worse having to play an away game in livingston or one at LCM. ITS a damn shame to have to go to either one of these schools and play them without our fan support! So make sure you save me a seat!

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1061499" timestamp="1316553182"]
Well Soulja1 I may be coming to the butch Friday night to watch the soul bowl. Seems the livingston game with my ndns is sold out. I can't believe we actually have to play on a middle school field where the bleachers only hold 35 fans. But since the band is coming, no fans will be allowed on the visitors side!, don't know what is worse having to play an away game in livingston or one at LCM. ITS a dang shame to have to go to either one of these schools and play them without our fan support! So make sure you save me a seat!
[/quote]You know I will.  And by the way, if I were told that the game were solf out, someone would be letting me sit on their roof or I will be standing in the back of the end zone.  or maybe on the sidelines with my players.  SOMETHING would give.  People want to come an support their team.  I think that maybe Livinston may need to invest in using our stadiums for their home stadium.  8)

Save you a seat?  You know that's already done, man! 

really. i see a whole bunch of garabe being written on this site. a person can definitely tell where everyones hearts lies at. i cant believe that some of yall actually believe ozen did better than central against wb and brook. so people are just blinded by loyalty, stubborness, pay check, and whatever your case is.  so blame the thumping on the article that was written in the paper and i quote," we believe that we were more physical last yr than central per coaches and players".

[quote name="desethion" post="1061515" timestamp="1316554129"]
really. i see a whole bunch of garabe being written on this site. a person can definitely tell where everyones hearts lies at. i cant believe that some of yall actually believe ozen did better than central against wb and brook. so people are just blinded by loyalty, stubborness, pay check, and whatever your case is.  so blame the thumping on the article that was written in the paper and i quote," we believe that we were more physical last yr than central per coaches and players".
[/quote]
::).....here we goooo...

[/quote]
PA Titan in disguise...LMAO!

[/quote]
;) ;) ;) Priceless!!!

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1060786" timestamp="1316465382"]
I have Ozen in this one...I have seen both teams...
                        [u][b][color=blue]OZEN[/color] [/b][/u]                                          [u][b][color=maroon]CENTRAL[/color][/b][/u]
[b]QB[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]RB[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]WR[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]OL[/b]                  [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]DL[/b]                                                                          [color=red]EDGE[/color]

[b]LB's[/b]                [color=green]PUSH                                              PUSH[/color]

[b]DB's[/b]              [color=red]EDGE [/color]                                         

[b]Score[/b]            [b] 34              ----------------              14[/b]
[/quote]

I agree with your breakdown, with one caveat.
While Ozen might have the edge at RB, I give Central the edge with the overall running game.
It's what they do, and they have shown that over the last couple of weeks.
Ozen will have to shutdown, or at least contain Central's running game.
Special teams could play a big part in this game.

[quote name="SFA85" post="1062272" timestamp="1316652040"]
How can anybody give Ozen the edge on the Oline when they can't get a snap off consistantly.  Both had  a chance to beat WB but Ozen lost 100 yards in bad snaps.......
[/quote]that was week zero...it's week 3.......oh-oh

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder