LIVINGSTON vs. HOUSTON WASHINGTON BROADCAST/Livingston wins!

WOSgrad

Livingston still hasn't found any defense, looks like it's gonna be a long year. I don't think the coaches have any ideal of how to play the defense they have installed. Better defensive backs, worst linebackers, even though their best linebacker did not play. Fair defensive line with no help from linebackers. Who knows maybe the coaches have some better plans than this: fire the defensive coaches and start over! 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D You can't beat good teams without defense.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lions defense although I agree could use some work the Washington QB was athletic and kept some of the plays alive with his legs. With that said two of the Eagle TD's came where the reciever obviously pushed off to make the catch and another was caught off a deflection.

Lions do struggle some against spread offenses but they will be ok come disstrict play and back to full strength.

We will find out September 23rd. in the Jungle.

Expect Huntsville 1st to give you some trouble.Before the pre-season ranking from this site I already had silent network news from my old teamates the 1985 Liv Merchants ASA state championship fast pitch champs,and 3rd place in the US Nationals in Corpus.I know I pitched da game ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1052698" timestamp="1315589545"]
Expect Huntsville 1st to give you some trouble.Before the pre-season ranking from this site I already had silent network news from my old teamates the 1985 Liv Merchants ASA state championship fast pitch champs,and 3rd place in the US Nationals in Corpus.I know I pitched da game ;)
[/quote]

If they jump on Huntsville early and control the clock, they should be ok.  Huntsville had trouble stopping the run, and that's what the Lions do best.  Huntsville will be their biggest test yet though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder