J.T Williams is a sext HATER!!!!

bmtqj33

If speaking the truth makes me a hater than that is what I am. You can continue to drink the kool-aid if you want that some these coaches and administrators want to pass onto you. However, there is plenty of talent in Southeast Texas and there are some schools and coaches that dont know what to do with it and who suffers, the kids. They are some good coaches out there ;however, they are some who are just collecting a paycheck. You know it and I know it. Come Thanksgiving 95% of the Golden Triangle teams will be at home. Some because they faced better teams others because 11 to 12 weeks in the season they still dont know what to do with the talent they have. Southeast Texas needs to expect more because the talent and support is there. PN-G is a perfect example of good coaching, community support and kids who leave it all on the field. Expect more. You are better than this. I go to a lot of Katy games and what tees me off is that some these teams and coaches are whipped when they get off the bus. They would concede a hundred points put on them if Katy would not call off the dogs.