Nederland 48 Galena Park 7 Final/Comments

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the best, most complete game I have seen the Dogs play all season ( I missed the PNG & LUM games). Congrats on the big win and on "closing the deal."

Enjoy the win today, but be ready to pack your lunch for next week. #4 Lamar Consolidated will be the best all-around team we will see. No doubt it will be an uphill battle, but after what I saw last night, anything can happen.

Go Dogs!!

Yeah we met Dugat tonite.. Nice kid' date=' very polite and talkative. BIG too. 8)[/quote']

You might have been sitting right in front of me. I saw someone talking to Dugat and a tall kid, (I think he was the qb.) Were you on the top row the of bottom section?

Guest Nederland Bandit

He is at home trying to figure out how Nederland is going into the 12th week of the season' date=' after all, Vidor beat Nederland.[/quote']

119810.jpg

He's depressed and decided to take a trip.

Well I was kneeling in the aisle against the handrail between the two levels and GoStangs and another friend of ours were sitting on the top row of the bottom section. We were talking and Dugat and the tall kid (probably the QB) stopped and talked with us for a minute. We were almost exactly on the 50.

Guys sorry i'm late 8) I went to the game last night and witnessed complet domination b Nederland. I predieced a GP win in a shoot out and the Nederland D showed up and stopped a very good GP team!! Goodluck to Nederland in the next round, you guys play like you did last night and you have a long run ahead of you.

Yeah I was right behind you. I was in the second row up in the top section almost on the 50. If I knew it was you I would have come introduced myself. I would have like to meet Gostangs too. Especially as much as we have gone at it over the last few years, it would be nice to put a face with a name. :)

Guest PurplePride
:D Yes, the tall kid that Dugat was with was in fact...Cody Green...real sweetheart that has no clue how to take all the attention being placed on him! He is GENUINE! :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho