Orangefield vs. Buna Game Thread/Buna wins!

WOSgrad

Good win for the Coogs.  Kept the ball off the ground, which is always a good thing.  OF really came back and played a gritty second half shutting Bunas' run offense down.  The win pulls Buna back to within one game all-time in this yearly matchup, OF leads 26-25-2.  Good luck to the 'Cats the rest of the season.  Keep the momentum going Buna, build off this game.  GO COUGARS!!!

The key to the game was the OF fumble on the first drive of the 3rd quarter.  Buna is big and physical, where did those boys come from?  They may be the biggest team OF faces all season!  Another fun game in this series.  Best of luck to the Cougars this season.  I hope they go on and win district!

[quote name="Cat22" post="1048113" timestamp="1315020736"]
[color=blue]The key to the game was the OF fumble on the first drive of the 3rd quarter.  Buna is big and physical, where did those boys come from?  They may be the biggest team OF faces all season!  Another fun game in this series.  Best of luck to the Cougars this season.  I hope they go on and win district![/color][/quote]

You better take a look at Coldsprings first and second teams, but Buna does have some men on the line #74 was a monster.

[quote name="poseidon" post="1048387" timestamp="1315041306"]
[quote author=Cat22 link=topic=87641.msg1048113#msg1048113 date=1315020736]
[color=blue]The key to the game was the OF fumble on the first drive of the 3rd quarter.  Buna is big and physical, where did those boys come from?  They may be the biggest team OF faces all season!  Another fun game in this series.  Best of luck to the Cougars this season.  I hope they go on and win district![/color][/quote]

You better take a look at Coldsprings first and second teams, but Buna does have some men on the line #74 was a monster.
[/quote]
Oh yeah I know Coldspring has some monsters!!  What is sad is the Buna had more kids on the sidelines than OF and from what I saw had only a few going both ways.  The numbers are hurting OF by forcing to many kids to have to go both ways!!

[quote name="Cat22" post="1048620" timestamp="1315073092"]
[quote author=poseidon link=topic=87641.msg1048387#msg1048387 date=1315041306]
[quote author=Cat22 link=topic=87641.msg1048113#msg1048113 date=1315020736]

[/quote]
Oh yeah I know Coldspring has some monsters!!  What is sad is the Buna had more kids on the sidelines than OF and from what I saw had only a few going both ways.  The numbers are hurting OF by forcing to many kids to have to go both ways!!
[/quote]

Most of Buna's team is sophomores and juniors and all those big boys up on the line are sophomores so be expecting to see them for the next few years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298