Sep. 29, 2006 AT CENTERVILLE YES W 54-0

Oct. 6, 2006 JEWETT LEON YES W 42-8

Oct. 13, 2006 AT ELKHART YES W 42-0

Oct. 20, 2006 RIESEL YES W 46-0

Oct. 27, 2006 BUFFALO YES W 55-14

Nov. 3, 2006 TEAGUE YES W 35-0

Nov. 10, 2006 AT MARLIN YES W 31-7

Nov. 17, 2006 AT HAMILTON NO W 49-14

EC better buckle those chin straps. This will be the best team they have faced. Mart has speed' date=' speed and more speed. Plus they played a heck of a schedule. Dont know what the score will be, but i think Mart has too much for the Bucs.[/quote']

Still have to play the game and The Bucs will be ready. Even over here in Huffman we are rooting for you guys so LIVE IT UP have fun.

Guest ECBucFan

All through this year, I have refrained from making predictions. I can say in this game, though, EC has been historically overmatched. The odds are quite long, but whatever happens, an 11-0 year for EC is a lot to be proud of. Whatever happens, it's been a GREAT ride, Bucs! We are proud of you! :D:D:D

(Incidentally, I see #1 Gilmer lost....so.....anything can happen!)

All through this year' date=' I have refrained from making predictions. I can say in this game, though, EC has been historically overmatched. The odds are quite long, but whatever happens, an 11-0 year for EC is a lot to be proud of. Whatever happens, it's been a GREAT ride, Bucs! We are proud of you! :D:D:D

(Incidentally, I see #1 Gilmer lost....so.....anything can happen!)[/quote']

IF YOU HAVNT MADE ANY PREDICTIONS UP UNTIL THIS POINT! DONT START NOW!

EC SEEMS TO BE STEAM ROLLING!

BE PROUD BOYS!

SILSBEE TIGERS BACKING THE LOCAL TEAMS!

Guest ECBucFan

"IF YOU HAVNT MADE ANY PREDICTIONS UP UNTIL THIS POINT! DONT START NOW!"

Um, I didn't. I left it totally open....

In any case, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Like I said in the other thread, it was GREAT to see all the area fans sitting and cheering with EC! Best wishes to Silsbee, too. PS: (I know you have heard this before, but you have a great stadium.)

The key for the bucs is to have great practices and transfer that to the game! The Bucs like Mart have tons of speed, HOWEVER, the Defense has got to come prepared. The offense may be able to keep the bucs in the game, but the Defense like the 2nd half of Hemphill has to make big plays! You can do it EC! The Bucs win in a shoot out!

EC-42

Mart-38

TAKE IT TO STATE!

BUC PRIDE NEVER DIES!

This will be a very tough game for EC to win but it is possible. Mart is LOADED with athletes and skill players. If EC can stop Mart from making the corners, stop the deep ball and create some turnovers they can pull it off. Mart is a big play type team that can and will score very quickly putting EC in the catch up mode, not a good place for EC. I see this game going one of two ways:

1. EC wins in a VERY close game

2. Mart in a VERY big blowout

Good Luck EC take it to 'em

Guest EagleFan01

For EC to win they need to play alot better than they did last week against Hemphill...... Mart is very fast and strong and they are going to bring it so EC better be focused and ready.... Not ready to pick a winner yet I need to look into it more this week...... Right now im leaning toward Mart though.... I think they are better defensivly.... But I want EC to win so come Bucs!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder