22-3a football

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1050977" timestamp="1315356252"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=87281.msg1050967#msg1050967 date=1315355696]
naw, it was tellin ppl to kill themselves.. lol. if u knew how this guy stalked me an others on these forums you would know y i handle him the way i do.. im over here laughin.. if callin a guy who stalks other guys homo is childish in your eyes then so be it.. way to still be on my case yourself tho. at least you don't see gay while doing it tho.. anywho, if it pleases the board id like to get back to football and stop with all the off topic personal insults but aye.. if they're thrown my way i def. will throw back to an extent.. as far as being banned.. dude, do u really think that caused me to loose even a second of my sleep.. lol really?
[/quote]

Yes, I believe you were suicidal over being banned. ;)
[/quote]

lol, ok so i jumped off a bridge or two.. i survived and dats gotta count for somethin.. haha

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GoCoogs61" post="1050981" timestamp="1315356460"]
naw, it was tellin ppl to kill themselves.. lol. if u knew how this guy stalked me an others on these forums you would know y i handle him the way i do.. im over here laughin.. if callin a guy who stalks other guys homo is childish in your eyes then so be it.. way to still be on my case yourself tho. at least you don't see gay while doing it tho.. anywho, if it pleases the board id like to get back to football and stop with all the off topic personal insults but aye.. if they're thrown my way i def. will throw back to an extent.. as far as being banned.. dude, do u really think that caused me to loose even a second of my sleep.. lol really?
[/quote]

If it's not you representing Liberty like this, there's another putting the team on a pedestal for beating one of the worst 2A teams then one of the worst 3A teams. Can we all agree to stop talking about Liberty until they beat anyone that surprises people? If you beat Porter, who should be closer to you, then go ahead and hype it up for Huffman.

Until then leave it alone so we can enjoy the things that should be talked about on this site. You don't hear everyone from Hamshire going crazy about destroying Splendora and starting as many threads as possible, because they knew things could change the next week.

People like you make others root against great kids like Fitz and Jones!
[/quote]

if ur not intelligent enough to see that there are dozens of other threads out there and that YOU chose to read and post on this one you should be spending your time elsewhere.. getting an education perhaps.. btw.. i didn't start this thread.. and i haven't seen anyone put liberty on a pedestal.. hell i haven't even seen anyone say they'd be first in their district.. but if we the liberty fans and they the huffman fans want to entertain ourselves with a war of words leading up to our match-ups.. i do believe a SPORTS FORUM is def. the right place to do it.. if u disagree, do like everyone else and pass these topics up.. simple as that genius.. and as far as u or anybody rooting against jones and fitz.. who cares.. they damn sure don't.. trust me. take the time to get to know these young men stories before going against them.. letting a fan make you root against a kid is pure ignorance.. surprised your not on crack with the will power or lack thereof you have.. or don't have.. hope this helps u realize how you sound with the comments u just made.. it's actually quite sad. hope u can turn your life around in the near future guy.. wish you the best

[quote name="dreski" post="1051006" timestamp="1315358269"]
[quote author=GoCoogs61 link=topic=87281.msg1050981#msg1050981 date=1315356460]
[/quote]

If it's not you representing Liberty like this, there's another putting the team on a pedestal for beating one of the worst 2A teams then one of the worst 3A teams. Can we all agree to stop talking about Liberty until they beat anyone that surprises people? If you beat Porter, who should be closer to you, then go ahead and hype it up for Huffman.

Until then leave it alone so we can enjoy the things that should be talked about on this site. You don't hear everyone from Hamshire going crazy about destroying Splendora and starting as many threads as possible, because they knew things could change the next week.

[/quote]

if ur not intelligent enough to see that there are dozens of other threads out there and that YOU chose to read and post on this one you should be spending your time elsewhere.. getting an education perhaps.. btw.. i didn't start this thread.. and [b]i haven't seen anyone put liberty on a pedestal[/b].. heck i haven't even seen anyone say they'd be first in their district.. but if we the liberty fans and they the huffman fans want to entertain ourselves with a war of words leading up to our match-ups.. i do believe a SPORTS FORUM is def. the right place to do it.. if u disagree, do like everyone else and pass these topics up.. simple as that genius.. and as far as u or anybody rooting against jones and fitz.. who cares.. they dang sure don't.. trust me. take the time to get to know these young men stories before going against them.. letting a fan make you root against a kid is pure ignorance.. surprised your not on crack with the will power or lack thereof you have.. or don't have.. hope this helps u realize how you sound with the comments u just made.. it's actually quite sad. hope u can turn your life around in the near future guy.. wish you the best
[/quote]

HAHAHA!!!

I wasn't going to stoop but, you need more help than your boys do against a team with a winning record!

If you re-read I say they are great kids. I know them and they deserve recognition, but I'm willing to bet they are modest enough not to brag constantly and would rather not see all of this mess until they rewrite what went wrong last season.

[quote name="dreski" post="1051006" timestamp="1315358269"]
[quote author=GoCoogs61 link=topic=87281.msg1050981#msg1050981 date=1315356460]
[/quote]

[/quote]

if ur not intelligent enough to see that there are dozens of other threads out there and that YOU chose to read and post on this one you should be spending your time elsewhere.. getting an education perhaps.. btw.. i didn't start this thread.. and i haven't seen anyone put liberty on a pedestal.. heck i haven't even seen anyone say they'd be first in their district.. but if we the liberty fans and they the huffman fans want to entertain ourselves with a war of words leading up to our match-ups.. i do believe a SPORTS FORUM is def. the right place to do it.. if u disagree, do like everyone else and pass these topics up.. simple as that genius.. and as far as u or anybody rooting against jones and fitz.. who cares.. they dang sure don't.. trust me. take the time to get to know these young men stories before going against them.. letting a fan make you root against a kid is pure ignorance.. surprised your not on crack with the will power or lack thereof you have.. or don't have.. hope this helps u realize how you sound with the comments u just made.. it's actually quite sad. hope u can turn your life around in the near future guy.. wish you the best
[/quote]
Keep going dreski. I like having you around. It keeps me busy.

Always bringing up the past, when we do it yall say let's worry about this season, we compliment our team on this season and now you say well last year against teams with a winning record you sucked lol, obviously for the Liberty Panthers this isn't last season let's hope they stay hungry and not get too comfortable, because if that happens Huffman is in some trouble considering last year you beat kashmere 42-14 and this year you barely squeaked by, last year Hardin and Huntington killed Liberty and this year Liberty blew them out, now who's improving THIS SEASON?

[quote name="SetX6" post="1051037" timestamp="1315360604"]
Always bringing up the past, when we do it yall say let's worry about this season, we compliment our team on this season and now you say well last year against teams with a winning record you sucked lol, obviously for the Liberty Panthers this isn't last season let's hope they stay hungry and not get too comfortable, because if that happens Huffman is in some trouble considering last year you beat kashmere 42-14 and this year you barely squeaked by, last year Hardin and Huntington killed Liberty and this year Liberty blew them out, now who's improving THIS SEASON?
[/quote]

Huffman has not played well in two games and are 2 -0 just like your Liberty boys. FYI good teams find ways to win games even when they do not play well. Looking forward to watching this early matchup in district against Liberty. Liberty ABSOLUTELY has improved but not quite sure they have improved enough to compete against Huffman, Cold Springs, or even Cleveland. Good Luck in Porter this Friday.

If we beat Cleveland last year we wouldn't need to "improve" to beat them again? And Huffman comes out 1 year and blows Liberty away and everyone thinks that Huffman is some type of powerhouse that Liberty has never been able to beat? Yes, Liberty needs to keep improving in order to win more than last year, but Huffman needs to improve greatly if they want to even come close to what they were last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder