Central 31 Barbers Hill 28 Final/Comments

Ok Ok I'm just doing what they would if they'd won I appologize. But isn't this the way rivaries begin. Something to look foward to in the future. I'm not trying to be hostile. Just Football competitive conv. Didn't mean no harm. If BH would have won I'd still be the same and wouldn't take offense if you smack talked to me about your team. Just competitve sports talk. Again sorry

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't get it BHFAN win move on loose move out of the way and let the winner enjoy the victory! The bottom line is when the clock struck 0 which team had the most points. 3,4, or 40 you lost! BC doesn't look down on anyone, every team BC lost to this year was a playoff team

BMT Westbrook winning 50-27

Dayton 35-0 Croby moving on

even Houston Sterling playoff team

BH big 10-0 showed up and played a great game but at the end came up on the short end of it. that what count it doesn't matter how close it was when talk about the game years from today

Hey guys from BC you'll won and played one hell of a game last night I will give it you you'll for wining. The only thing I think BHFAN is getting at is everyone one was talking about how they were going to blow past us by 2tds or by 30 points.

After the game BHFAN and I got on here and said that it was a good game and how BC has a really good team and a awesome QB. So we acknowledge that you'll have won and that you'll have a very good team. I also agree with BC that some of the calls were suspect but it goes for both sides. I think I can speak for veryone on this from both sides I hope I never see that officiating crew again!.

The only thing BHFAN and I would like to here is that you'll underestimated us and the ability of the kids and players on the field. These kids play with a lot of heart and in just about every game we have played in this year we have come out against a bigger and faster team then we were but were able to pull it out. You know you have got to admit that was probablly one of the best games I have seen this year and you'll can probablly say the same.

You'll have a good team and you'll were able to pull it out in the end but none less BH gave you'll a better game then what you'll thought it would be. Good luke next week against LM and also hope to see you'll next year cause it might be last time we meet. ( you'll might be going 5A again).

Also what did you'll think about the amount fans we have?

Hey BH beleive me your team already had my respect. You don't go 10-0 if you are not good. We,ve never faced BH before. I've heard about yalls program for a long time. You've had good teams for a long time. It was a pleasure playing you guys, and we look foward to seeing yall in the future, which means the only way we can meet is in the playoffs. I got a feeling we will see alot of each other. Good luck in the future.

Eagletown is Eagletown and I don't no what he said, but go look at the 20 page thread prior to game time and see how many was predicting to kill Central. BH lost by three points and could have (Coulda shoulda woulda) won by 4. which is more than any other team would have beaten them by in the GT. Enjoy serving crow to those you need it ,its just plain stupid to get on here flapping your wings because you squeaked a game out against a team half your size. Now on the BC side there were folks predicting a a hugh win some picked BC by 30 points most said aleast by 2 TD's including the SETX sports Show. BH proved its point last night and that is they were just as good as the one of the best teams in the GT!!! Enjoy the win guys I'll still pull for the jags net week regarless of how classes their fans are! I know the kids on the team respect BH if they didn't before the game. Goodluck Jags I'll be at your game cheerng the jags on!!

You quoted me on this post. Don't go to MY game and root on the Jags, or people will think you're "special." I'm a WO-S fan. We're the team that beat Dayton by 17 - the team who beat Central - which makes the statement above in bold seem unlikely.

You quoted me on this post. Don't go to MY game and root on the Jags, or people will think you're "special." I'm a WO-S fan. We're the team that beat Dayton by 17 - the team who beat Central - which makes the statement above in bold seem unlikely.

So you are saying WOS could beat BC by more then 17 or by 4?

Hey BH beleive me your team already had my respect. You don't go 10-0 if you are not good. We' date='ve never faced BH before. I've heard about yalls program for a long time. You've had good teams for a long time. It was a pleasure playing you guys, and we look foward to seeing yall in the future, which means the only way we can meet is in the playoffs. I got a feeling we will see alot of each other. Good luck in the future.[/quote']

Yeah I think it was more SFA that was talking all the trash anyway? But hey tanks for praise and I look forward to seeing you'll again. Wish us luke we will need it with graduating 20 something Seniors.

Its pointless to discuss but WO-S woul beat the crap out of BH. Hands down. No ifs ands or buts. WO-S was the smaller school on a regular basis when we were in 4a. And we gave most teams whippings or really good games. The half your size arguments dont hold any weight on here!!

There was a whole lot of smack talked before the game.Its only right that Central gets to serve as much crow as they feel,and as loud as they want too. Why people gotta be classless after they beat somebody,and let them know about it? Message to the board

"Dont talk the talk If you cant walk the walk!" Central talk to them like myself and everyone on this board knows they would be talkin to you if they had won.

Guest PurplePride

quote="bhfootball3434"]hey purple pride im pretty sure that bh was the littlest 4a team in texas..and bh steped it up this year going 10-0 in the first year in 4a..and dont get me wrong dayton you guys are good..but didnt yall play a 3a team..what was it..WOS? yeah..yall did..so dont put down on bh because we lost to the super district..BH had a heck of a run at it and everyone knows it..

wos 92 if dayton could go back and do one thing it would be to play the mighty mustangs again. Dayton has 6 different changes on offense. Dayton has gotten alot better. They changed their defense after the game. Dayton has given up up 67 points in its last 10 games. We will just have to wait until next year to play. go luck stangs.

My computer has been down and i couldnt post but know i wanna hear whta the excuses were? Huh? Come on Barbers Hill' date=' yall are sooo good. couldnt beat those Jaguars who Lumberton almost beat. Guess i WAS right about 1 thing. BH IS WAAAAY OVERRATED!

A little late for the party :lol: Nice post lets review.

1.) couldnt beat those Jaguars who Lumberton almost beat. BH almost beat them as well :D

2.) Guess i WAS right about 1 thing. BH IS WAAAAY OVERRATED!

A little late for the party Nice post lets review.

1.) couldnt beat those Jaguars who Lumberton almost beat. BH almost beat them as well

2.) Guess i WAS right about 1 thing. BH IS WAAAAY OVERRATED Nope your still wrong Central was rated higher than BH

Well you always have your Pimping carear I can't beleive you can operate a computer

Oh yeah I meant to ask you how did lumberton do in the first round??[/b}

They told us not to make the playoffs beacause they didnt wanna see slap aroound those BH eagles AGAIN!

Nope your still wrong Central was rated higher than BH

Well you always have your Pimping carear I can't beleive you can operate a computer

Oh yeah I meant to ask you how did lumberton do in the first round??

They told us not to make the playoffs beacause they didnt wanna see slap aroound those BH eagles AGAIN!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba