Nederland vs. West Orange-Stark Game Thread/Nederland wins!

EKURU

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1042168" timestamp="1314415318"]
Gosh I missed football season! Great game! Congrats dogs! And big ups to Carson Raines who commanded his team and made big play after big play late in the game while limping across the field and what looks likes a sprained left wrist. Great effort!
[/quote]
Was he walking on his hands?

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1042177" timestamp="1314415662"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=87186.msg1042168#msg1042168 date=1314415318]
Gosh I missed football season! Great game! Congrats dogs! And big ups to Carson Raines who commanded his team and made big play after big play late in the game while limping across the field and what looks likes a sprained left wrist. Great effort!
[/quote]
Was he walking on his hands?

I was thinking the same thing-ha! ;D
[/quote]

I could tell you 100 reasons why nederland won that game and none of them have to do with the players haha. But no way that game should have been that close, wos dominated the whole game. But thats what happens when you leave a team in the game and dont put them away! Some of the wildest officiating calls ive ever seen lol. Never seen a kickoff return blown dead for no reason. And ive never seen a guy catch a pass and land a yard out of bounds and call him in. And ive never seen a highschool player catch a pass and fall then roll into the endzone hahaha but owell its over and on to the next! Good game bulldogs for sticking around. And as for us stangs lets get after it cause if we dont Show up and play 4 solid quarters next week we will be 0-2! Lets not let that happen! haha

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1042282" timestamp="1314419004"]
I could tell you 100 reasons why nederland won that game and none of them have to do with the players haha. But no way that game should have been that close, wos dominated the whole game. But thats what happens when you leave a team in the game and dont put them away! Some of the wildest officiating calls ive ever seen lol. Never seen a kickoff return blown dead for no reason. And ive never seen a guy catch a pass and land a yard out of bounds and call him in. And ive never seen a highschool player catch a pass and fall then roll into the endzone hahaha but owell its over and on to the next! Good game bulldogs for sticking around. And as for us stangs lets get after it cause if we dont Show up and play 4 solid quarters next week we will be 0-2! Lets not let that happen! haha
[/quote]
and I have never seen a receiver get clobbered twice and not get a penalty called for obvious interference.

Refs are a part of every game. Deal with it!

[/quote]

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1042314" timestamp="1314420099"]
Dogs played all four quarters. They looked a little stronger late. Shaw made some key catches, Raines took a beating but recovered. Who is #9 for Nederland, he can play?

Where was Justin Thomas for WOS?
[/quote]

Colton Kimler and he's only a soph...

[/quote]

This post is funny.....how come everytime a team loses their first reaction is to question refs calls (this includes nederland as well) In my 4 years @ Nederland we never beat WOS  u you have to date back to '03! And every year WOS would talk crap so im going say Nederland won cause they had the BETTER team! WOS got out played!  and cause........

WOS caught that LeBron Disease: They didnt show up in the 4th quarter!!!!  lol    ;D

I assume you were at the game, but then again if you were you would have seen those kind of calls go BOTH WAYS!!!!  ::).  And the 60 something yard field goal attempt that was nothing but an acting job, really!!!!!!!    OWELL is right, move on....

Congrats to the Bulldogs, I'm sure tonight some of y'all know you played the WOS Mustangs.....I hope the injury list will not be as long as I think it might be!!!  Great game guys!!!!

[/quote]

Guest EagleFan01
[/quote]

I can't answer but one of those questions riot, and that is the reason the ball was blown dead for no reason was because the ball was kicked into the endzone and new rule put in last year i believe is that if the ball is kicked to the endzone caught or not it is now a touchback.. Stupid rule I know but hey its a rule.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83