East Chambers/Huntington/Hamshire-Fannett Scrimmage/Post comments here!

Guest ECBucFan
I wasn't paying too close attention to the "scoring", but I [u][b]think[/b][/u] EC outscored Huntington 4-1 and EC outscored H-F 3-1.

Please don't take it for exact numbers, though. Someone please correct if I am wrong.

GREAT effort by all three teams,would have like to to HF and EC play another series.I did like to see that HF was ready to play and good effort against the cross town rival,thanks for giving us good competition to go in to the season.GO LONGHORNS  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D

I had to feel a little bit sorry for the Red Devils who had to travel all the way down here from Lufkin too get their butts kicked by HF & EC. JMHO, the Devils are in for a tough season. Don't get me wrong they had some good players and gave a good effort, of course it was just a scrimmage, anything can happen. EC looked sharp, their QB, FB & TB are quick and strong. I would like to have seen HF & EC go at it from the start as a game sitaution. I think it would have been an entertaining game as there were some big hits & big plays from both squads. Only the starting O's & D's got to play in this one. The scrimmage ended with EC scoring on the last play to make it a 1-1 tie. HF is a much improved team from last year, I think we will have a better season this year.

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="1039283" timestamp="1314021334"]
I had to feel a little bit sorry for the Red Devils who had to travel all the way down here from Lufkin too get their butts kicked by HF & EC. JMHO, the Devils are in for a tough season. Don't get me wrong they had some good players and gave a good effort, of course it was just a scrimmage, anything can happen. EC looked sharp, their QB, FB & TB are quick and strong. I would like to have seen HF & EC go at it from the start as a game sitaution. I think it would have been an entertaining game as there were some big hits & big plays from both squads. Only the starting O's & D's got to play in this one. The scrimmage ended with EC scoring on the last play to make it a 1-1 tie. HF is a much improved team from last year, I think we will have a better season this year.
[/quote]Hpoefully the red devils can get it going. Good coach but may take a little time to build program.....Will HF make playoffs this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder