GT Shocker Gold players Camrie Helm & Megan Noel have committed to Navarro JC

trout

Both kids play for the GT Shockers Gold team. Camrie pitchs and Megan catchs. Both kids went to Navarro today and recived full scholarship offers and accpected for a verbal aggreement. They will be doing the offical signing in January.  They will be able to continue playing together for 3 more years as both will be seniors this year. Camrie goes to LCM HS and Megan goes to Tarkington HS. I am very proud of both kids on being able to fullfill their dream of playing College Softball. This is why I still coach at a high level. A huge congrads from coach Trout and the entire GT Shocker family, proud of both Cam & Meg great job!!!!!!!

WOW, has the time flown by fast!  It seems like yesterday that I was trying out for the Texas Thunder, and now I am getting ready to graduate high school and going off to college in a year!  I have played for the GT Shockers organization since the beginning. I have made a lot of great friends along the way and have traveled to many great places. 

I would like to thank Coach Craig, Trout, Jimmy and Coach Jess for everything that they have done for me. I know at times I thought practices were a little tough, but it has now all been worth it for me.  They give up so many hours of their time helping me and my team to become better players. Coach Jimmy Weise spends countless hours helping everyone get recruited.  Even though they may seem hard to play for, at the end of the day, I know they will always have my back.  They have always believed in me and never gave up on me when I got hurt and had to have surgery.  Thanks for helping me get through that!  My teammates are the BEST ever! We spend a lot of time together and they are my second family.

I am happy to be a GT Shocker player. All the hard work has been worth it!

Thanks to the Gt Shockers organization for always being there for me!!!

Camrie Helm

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty