Micheal''Air''Jordan or Lebron''KING''James?

Really? :) Mike's the King until he's Dethroned in my opinion. I've still to see anyone including James come close. Well maybe Kobe with his five rings. But, no match when it comes to court presence and control.
I can remember watching MJ and Waiting for him to take over a game. He never disappointed. I can't say this about the James or Kobe's of today. The Mavricks team maybe. As of lately they've been controlling 4th qts like MJ did. But seriously, MJ was the best I've seen. Some good one have came, great one at that. But MJ almost always had control of the game. When the Mavs came back in game 2, Lebron or Wade didn't step up the way MJ did on a regular. He'd take the game over in that situation. MJ gets my vote.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="1016702" timestamp="1307362481"]
Really? :) Mike's the King until he's Dethroned in my opinion. I've still to see anyone including James come close. [b]Well maybe Kobe with his five rings[/b]. But, no match when it comes to court presence and control.
I can remember watching MJ and Waiting for him to take over a game. He never disappointed. I can't say this about the James or Kobe's of today. The Mavricks team maybe. As of lately they've been controlling 4th qts like MJ did. But seriously, MJ was the best I've seen. Some good one have came, great one at that. But MJ almost always had control of the game. When the Mavs came back in game 2, Lebron or Wade didn't step up the way MJ did on a regular. He'd take the game over in that situation. MJ gets my vote.
[/quote]

If you want to use a ring comparison then Robert Horry has to be better than both....... ;D

[quote name="ST413" post="1016888" timestamp="1307405566"]
[quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=84779.msg1016702#msg1016702 date=1307362481]
Really? :) Mike's the King until he's Dethroned in my opinion. I've still to see anyone including James come close. [b]Well maybe Kobe with his five rings[/b]. But, no match when it comes to court presence and control.
[/quote]

If you want to use a ring comparison then Robert Horry has to be better than both....... ;D
[/quote] :D

[/quote]

[/quote]Yea right!  ;D :D

[/quote]
If you want to use ring comparison then Robert Horry has to be better than both......  ;)

[/quote]Really, when it's all said and done, RINGS are going to be what is important to Lebron. I personally have not seen the killer instinct in none of the players of this era that I've seen in Sir Mike. heck, in the last series I didn't see it in Kobe. Lebron is not taking over these games as Air did. He's hanging the heat out to dry. Jordan lived for the close 4th qt. finishes.
Remember King James is the one that made the comments, Miami will win Not one, not two, not three...... so on and so on. Time to put up!!!!!
Finally, Horry has been a roll player. Air, kobe and Lebron has always been go to guys. No comparison ;)

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1017885" timestamp="1307822873"]
Not even close. MJ without a doubt. Lebron doesn't want it bad enough.
[/quote]
amen Jordan elevated himself and his teammates. Lebron joined another superstar in Wade and can't even elevate himself down the stretch!

[quote name="ST413" post="1017897" timestamp="1307827157"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=84779.msg1017885#msg1017885 date=1307822873]
Not even close. MJ without a doubt. Lebron doesn't want it bad enough.
[/quote]
amen Jordan elevated himself and his teammates. Lebron joined another superstar in Wade and can't even elevate himself down the stretch!
[/quote]

Jordan had a Superstar teammate as well.

Robert Horry is one of the best roll players to ever play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami