James Scott?

Guest beechnut
[quote name="3apantherfan" post="1007801" timestamp="1304887889"]
Trojan Fans- What ever happened to him? I thought he went to Tech, but can't find anything!
[/quote]

Did nto work out for him and do not think he made it to Lubbock. Think he is still hanging out around town but nice kid bc met him once.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="playa" post="1007951" timestamp="1304953942"]
That is sad when an athlete like that does nothing with it. He was pretty good in basketball too wasnt he?
[/quote]

Ya not sure of the story but he was good at everthing. Sometimes kids get burnt out after high school.

The Subway gig didn't last but a few weeks....He's around Coldspring with his wife and little boy (who's probably 2+ yrs old)....He's married to San Jacinto County Judge Faulkner's daughter...

He was a really good athlete....It's a shame he wasn't able to make it to Tech because I think he could've contributed...He ran and moved really well for a big guy...Probably would've made a good linebacker or even possibly DE (if he put on the extra weight)....

[quote name="playa" post="1007951" timestamp="1304953942"]
That is sad when an athlete like that does nothing with it. He was pretty good in basketball too wasnt he?
[/quote]
Dang Playa.  Long time no see.  I remember some of those beatdowns Scott gave in 22-3A.  and, youre right, he could hoop it up too.

[quote name="Elroy" post="1011735" timestamp="1305637602"]
[quote author=playa link=topic=84082.msg1007951#msg1007951 date=1304953942]
[/quote]
Dang Playa.   Long time no see.  I remember some of those beatdowns Scott gave in 22-3A.  and, youre right, he could hoop it up too.
[/quote]

Ive been around.  Just hanging low these days. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86