Silsbee vs. Splendora Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I believed in Romo along time ago. Just like I have always believed in OUR CATS! This past Week the underdogs have come out fighting and I know Splendora will do the same. Our boys have waited a long time for this and they're not going to give up without a fight. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!! :D

I hadn't realized that Silsbee people get their feelings hurt so bad over a few opinions. I hate to hurt anyone's feelings but the cats will score more on the tigers than anyone else this year. Lets just hope that the wildcat D shows up against the option offense. And to clarify, I didn't mean that Silsbee's D isn't good but their offense is a heck of alot better. I don't think any of you people who got your feelings hurt earlier can argue with that.

I hadn't realized that Silsbee people get their feelings hurt so bad over a few opinions. I hate to hurt anyone's feelings but the cats will score more on the tigers than anyone else this year. Lets just hope that the wildcat D shows up against the option offense. And to clarify' date=' I didn't mean that Silsbee's D isn't good but their offense is a heck of alot better. I don't think any of you people who got your feelings hurt earlier can argue with that.[/quote']

:shock: So I guess what you are saying is Splendora's offence is better than WOS and Kville's right :lol:

Ill have to see it to believe it!!!!!!!!

Pancaker66' date=' I believe that their are some sensitive folks over there. Guys dont get your feelings hurt over what Pancaker says. It will be allright. I have a bottle with a nipple on it if you need it. Quit crying and deal with it. SEN-SI-TIVE!!!!!!!![/quote']

No Not sen-si-tive at all. Just cur-i-ous

Do you REALLY believe that Slendora's offence is better than WOS or Kville's

Just answer the Question!!!

If so then great I love watching a good game Win or Lose. thats what its all about " COMPETITION " and " ENTERTAINMENT "

Personally I Say Both WOS and Kville Both Are Better They Walked The Walk. We Will see If Splendora can.

Should be a good game IF Splendora can control the ball. Thats a big IF. Obviously turnovers can play a big role as well. Silsbee is a darn good team and Splendora is darn good at playing keep away as well. If there is an upset this week, this could be it! Both have 2 common opponents, Hamshire and Orangefield. Splendora played both of these teams very early and lost very close games while Silsbee edged them both by a touchdown. Trust me when I say, Splendora is NOT the same team right now as they were in week 1 and week 3. If you go by common opponents, this could be a very interesting game. The key will be the Splendora defense vs Silsbee's option attack. If they can just slow them down and get 2 or three turnovers, look out! If not, it will be a long night for the 22-3A champions. On paper, its Silsbee by 20 or more. But I have a funny feeling about this one. I say Splendora wins this one in a shocker. No disrespect to Silsbee because they may win by 30. If they do, I'll take my crow served up hot and steamy! Good luck to both teams.

Heck yeah I think that Splendora's offense is better than KVILLE. I have yet to see WOS play any games so I can't comment on that one, but Splendora runs the same versions of that offense and they do it successfully. That offensive coordinator over there knows how to deal that misdirection.

I think that the splendora boys have worked their butts off and deserve some support from people. They have obviously worked hard enough to get to this point. I think that it will be a good game on friday' date=' but it will be close. Good luck splendora wildcats!!!![/quote']

You are sooo right! My hats off to you

I think more 22-3A people should suport your team and the boys over there

I think more people should suport teams all over

And tomorrow night everyone will get to watch two groups of young men play ball 100% to prove back to you, Your suport was worth it. Win or lose

AND AFTER ALL THAT IM STILL SAYING SILSBEE BY 10

Heck yeah I think that Splendora's offense is better than KVILLE. I have yet to see WOS play any games so I can't comment on that one' date=' but Splendora runs the same versions of that offense and they do it successfully. That offensive coordinator over there knows how to deal that misdirection.[/quote']

HEY BALLA YOU SEE WHAT PATTYCAKES IS SAYING ABOUT KVILLE

here is my prediction. Splendora's kids will play as hard as they possibly can. Just like they have all year. Their kids are tough, and if Silsbee wants a victory they better be ready to beat some tough kids. If your a splendora kid reading this I want you to know that you got everyone in 22-3A pulling for yall. Good luck and Enjoy it.. you deserve it.

Splendora will play hard but they don't have much speed. All year long it seems that Silsbee has played to their opponents level. Against good teams they played well, but against bad teams they don't seem to give their best effort. Talent-wise it should not even be close, but if Silbee overlooks Splendora they will have a fight on their hands

Splendora will play hard but they don't have much speed. All year long it seems that Silsbee has played to their opponents level. Against good teams they played well' date=' but against bad teams they don't seem to give their best effort. Talent-wise it should not even be close, but if Silbee overlooks Splendora they will have a fight on their hands[/quote']

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT WITH THAT STATEMENT!

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DO THAT

BUT AFTER WATCHING HOW THEY BROUGHT IT AGAINST JASPER. KNOWING THEY WERE A STRUGLING TEAM THIS YEAR.

I BELIEVE THEY HAVE PUT HOLDING BACK BEHIND THEM. AND ARE FOCUSED ON GETTING TO THE FINALS ONE TEAM AT A TIME!

SILSBEE BY 10

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GAME

MY HATS OFF TO SPLENDORA

SPLENDORA FANS SAID IT WOULD BE A CLOSE GAME AND THAT IS WHAT IT WAS

THAT IS A DETERMINED GROUP OF YOUNG MEN SPLENDORA HAS. THANKS FOR AN EXCITING NIGHT OF FOOTBALL I REALLY ENJOYED THE GAME

BE PROUD SPLENDORA

AND GREAT JOB SILSBEE FOR THE WIN

IT WAS A GAME TO WATCH! NOW GET READY FOR NEXT WEEK

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder