BH 28 Galena Park 22 Final In OT/Comments

Ah BH96, we won't hold that purple against you...matter of fact, glad to have you.

Now, let's get the Golden Triangle teams chiming in with what I'm going to say now. I've been reading they're smack about how BH is overrated. Who's to say really? But get this...GP beat 5A Channelview I think in like game 2 of the season. Channelview just beat Westbrook by 14 and they're up near the top of their district...hmmmm, what does that mean? Nothing I'm sure, but if BH does indeed pull this out, what of week junk going back and forth...LOL I just hope it's classy junk and not this vitriolic crud that seen flying around!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurplePride

:D PS, your jealous of the Eagles too? You already talked your smack on the Dayton thread............ :lol:

Your smack will not take our happiness away and the glory so smack all you want........got those basketballs out yet???? :wink:

GO EAGLES AND BRONCOS! :D

I know the reason everyone hates BH is because their is not a sport in the school the BH doesn't dominate or finish in the top 2 spots in.

I mean could you imagine a lumberton team All them years playing a week BH team in a week 3A district getting their butt kick year in and year out. Man their is a lot of hard fillings out their over that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298