Bridge City is falling fast

bridge city was from what i heard the best coming into the season an looks like they are falling apart from the games i have seen them play this year does anyone know anythig? do the have any injuries? if the keep this up they may be calling it quit early for the firts time in a long time

Bridge City will be just fine when they realize what Bridge City did in the past.... is in the past... It takes more than just putting on the Bridge City uniform and expecting to win. They have a good group of players in BC and now they just have to show it on the field. Looks like the pitching has been there just have to get E's down and get the sticks going. Have a feeling BC is about to get it together and have a run the rest of district.

Seriously?!!! They will be just fine this year. They are well coached and put in the right situations to succedd.O, by the way look at their roster they are loaded with underclassman with more on the way! Im sure there are other programs in the area that would love to fall fast and ONLY advance several rounds in the playoffs.

I wish Houdini would "disappear"!!!!!!!!!!

to the 1A Basketball message board or the bulletin board at the mill.

I do wish his Evadale team the best of luck though. 

I just don't understand his ax to grind with BC, who by the way, will be in the playoffs this year.  They have been beaten by what is probably a better team than them, and lost one they shouldn't have.  Name a team in the area that hasn't lost one they shouldn't have. It happens.  I recently asked one of the winningest coaches in the area over the last twenty years who were the top two or three coaches that he did not want to coach against and one guy he included in the group was Coach Landry from Bridge City.  He will get them in the post season.  Heck its not impossible for his team to win the district still. 

Go stir the pot elsewhere Houdini.

Guest jhamilton
not real sure that is the case bc BC is pretty well coached. maybe some bad games and a young team along with maybe other teams are getting better.

How can anyone even think this is a coaching problem? If there is one thing I know is coach Landry and the players DO NOT LIKE the way they are playing now. If you think they are done sit back and watch. I do umpire and they are 2 to 3 hits from busting this thing wide open. Great coach, and great kids! Hit were they aint. Good luck the rest of the way!

[quote name="callumlikeiseeum" post="992842" timestamp="1301957435"]
I wish Houdini would "disappear"!!!!!!!!!!

to the 1A Basketball message board or the bulletin board at the mill.

I do wish his Evadale team the best of luck though.  

I just don't understand his ax to grind with BC, who by the way, will be in the playoffs this year.  They have been beaten by what is probably a better team than them, and lost one they shouldn't have.  Name a team in the area that hasn't lost one they shouldn't have. It happens.  I recently asked one of the winningest coaches in the area over the last twenty years who were the top two or three coaches that he did not want to coach against and one guy he included in the group was Coach Landry from Bridge City.  He will get them in the post season.  Heck its not impossible for his team to win the district still.  

Go stir the pot elsewhere Houdini.

[/quote]

i have never said anything bad about BC i was just simply asking what was going on with them this year. it seems like they are losen games they should not be loseing

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin