High Island vs. Big Sandy Game Thread/Big Sandy wins/High Island wins/Comments

I heard they pitched there number 3 4 5 pitchers and they walked like 16 batters---He said High Island had 4 hits and B.S had 9---Not taking anything from H.I but a friend of mine was at the game and said B.S played terrible ---they were letting balls drop in front of them in the outfield, and infield was making mistakes---But i say no  excuse H.I come out with a Win...

[quote name="SuP LiL HeMi HEyRoo 69" post="987610" timestamp="1300942104"]
well ur friends an ediot because the pitcher who threw against evedale was the 2nd pitcher against HI and they mad him look like a whimp dont be mad because HI is finally coming around 8)
[/quote]
HI still wont make playoffs

[[/quote]  
The  player that  started agaist evadale was the shortstop #11(that did not pitch against H.I) and the other pitcher that did not pitch against H.I there #2 pitcher is there catcher..(the pitcher that came in 2nd against evadale was the 3rd pitcher against H.I---H.I got the win thats all that matters, good luck to both teams---

it will be a very good game with HI and SP sorry about my spelling error lol ???
was typing fast and wasnt paying attention lol (Brain fart) and i dont go to HI
and i would also like to say big sandy is very talented and should keep there heads up and get back in the top three ;D ;D
And Big sandys head coach is very agressive wen they are losing

Big Sandy [b]was not prepared[/b] for this game. When the first pitcher got into trouble they should've put their number one in, instead of the other 3 pitchers.  You cant expect to win a game with [u][b]15 walks[/b][/u]. BS will definately come more focused to their next meeting with HI and come out with a win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder