Liberty Next Year?

KFDM COOP

Guest Cardinal12

I beg to differ I think that Liberty could very well win the district and lose horribly in the first round. This district is weak but When BH and Hufman leave to 4a and have dominated the district for years, it gives the little guys a feeling of hope.

How will Liberty fair in the new District 22 next year? You have to like their chances!!

The district is Liberty's to loose, if they can get past Cleveland. Cleveland has more talent accross the board, but their discipline and grades have been lacking for years. Poor Splendora, they always have one or two really great players (usually linemen) and no coaching or facilities at all. They should be better than they are.

P.S. Liberty has got to mix up their offense a little. You can only run the option so many times until teams figure it out.

Liberty will be the boss of this district untill another team steps it up. Splendora will also be a player at some point. The Splendora area is growing ,so they will have more talent to choose from as the years progress. Cleveland IMHO could dominate that district under the right coaching, but so far there has not been a coach that can contain all of that talent. Shepard was part of this district about 5 years ago and always hung out at the bottom of the standings, So If they have improved then they could play for a spot also. Overall this district is very week and should be dominated by the neihboring districts!! It all comes in waves as time moves on and if Jasper,Silsbee, WOS & BC (All once 4A) continue to loose numbers they will be the little guys one day.

I beg to differ I think that Liberty could very well win the district and lose horribly in the first round. This district is weak but When BH and Hufman leave to 4a and have dominated the district for years' date=' it gives the little guys a feeling of hope.[/quote']

Didn't Liberty win 3 out of the last 4 district titles? Has Huffman ever beaten Liberty?

I don't recall Huffman ever beating Liberty, including the year Huffman knocked WOS out the playoffs and Liberty's district swept first round (Liberty - BH - Huffman all winners first round).

I beg to differ I think that Liberty could very well win the district and lose horribly in the first round. This district is weak but When BH and Hufman leave to 4a and have dominated the district for years' date=' it gives the little guys a feeling of hope.[/quote']

It was funny to read that post. Huffman has never dominated anything. They have never, never, never beat Liberty in football. Even when they had more talent. Liberty should win this district thanks to a very strong soph class this year that will be juniors next season. The future looks bright in Liberty for the next few years anyway. :D

Whats even more funny is your repsonse. Your qb throws a pass from the hip last year to beat us late in the 4th quarter and you dominated us? Why dont you ask your baseball team how they are feeling this morning after gettting thrashed 16-1 in five innings? You beat us by what a total of eight points in the last three years and you really STOMPED US RIGHT? Wanta talk about a choke? What about the year you were 10-0 and played OF in the first round and lost? Keep running your head.

Sorry Guys: Us and liberty go together like water and oil. LOL NOT

Didn't mean to get you so upset. I know Liberty didn't dominate the game last year and I never said we did. I even said that alot of the games we won, Huffman still had a better team. And I did read how you stomped us in baseball and that doesn't suprise me a bit. Huffman is usually strong in all sports. I think if you go back and read MY post you couldn't disagree with what I said. I root for Huffman alot and I have many friends there as I lived there for a couple of years back in the late 70s. Lighten up.

Well cuz it goes back along time between our schools. There have been some things that have happen over the years that I have not been to fond of. The best thing for Bh, Huffman and liberty is that we are moving on. :lol: As far as getting uspet SORRY ABOUT THAT but it gets old to hear Liberty fans rag on us for what eighteen years? :twisted:

Shepherd can contend if some young players step up. When you graduate 25 seniors it is tough at this level. Another Hubbard coming at QB will help, but the oline must gell quickly. Caddie was Newcomer in the old district....the stronger one as everyone says. He ran pretty dang good against the "big dogs." Clevelend only beat them 14-6, and they beat Splendora...so on any night, anything can happen.

My prediction...watch out for Coldspring! If the new coach can motivate and discipline, they will be scarry in any district!

Shepherd can contend if some young players step up. When you graduate 25 seniors it is tough at this level. Another Hubbard coming at QB will help' date=' but the oline must gell quickly. Caddie was Newcomer in the old district....the stronger one as everyone says. He ran pretty dang good against the "big dogs." Clevelend only beat them 14-6, and they beat Splendora...so on any night, anything can happen.

My prediction...watch out for Coldspring! If the new coach can motivate and discipline, they will be scarry in any district![/quote']

Another new coach in coldspring? Or is the one they got a 3/4 years ago?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298