District 10-2A Division1

et531303

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1026411" timestamp="1311132428"]
[quote author=bruno994 link=topic=80418.msg1025843#msg1025843 date=1311005148]
Is there something I'm missing about EC, I know the RB is coming back, but they did lose the back to back district MVP at QB.  What about Bouillion the good LB, did he graduate?  Give us some insight into what makes them tick this year.  I personally think Woodville is the darkhorse, they impressed me last year.  AP still gonna be good, may be better than last year.  Newton you can never count out.  Buna is always gonna be physical and compete.  Hardin rebuilding somewhat, Kountze always got speed and could surprise you, while Warren is improving.
[/quote]
I was asking myself this same question. And, as much as people dont want to admit it down there, the coaching change makes a big difference. Tony V was a great coach and its a big blow. Im gonna enjoy seeing how they react to that this season.
[/quote]
Well eagleswoodville are you enjoying seeing how EC is reacting to losing Coach V?  Again Coach V took over a program that Coach Evans built and Coach Howard had for one year.  He did not build the EC program.  He will however have a chance to build the Galveston Ball program.  Coach Sutherland is proving to be a great hire.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="finger roll" post="1093999" timestamp="1319567883"]
[size=18pt]Coach Sutherland is proving to be a great hire.[/size]
[/quote]

True dat!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online