**HF @ HJ Broadcast---Senior Night--Hawks win 70-52**

Lazeek

The Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns who carry a record of 13-16 and 3-6 in District 21-3A will travel to Sour Lake to take on the #9 3A State Ranked and #4 SETXSports.com Dirty Dozen ranked Hardin-Jefferson Hawks on Senior Night.  The Hawks come in with a record of 29-6 and 7-2 in District 21-3A and have secured the #2 seed for the playoffs.  The Hawks were big winners at HF a few weeks ago spanking the Horns 83-51.

The Hawks will be honoring the Seniors tonight who have been involved in a great 4 years as HJ Hawks!!!  Those Seniors to be honored are:  Garrett Gustafson, Grayson Sutherland, Robert Harmon, Chase Villasin, Sadien Vallery, Korey Colbert, Brody Lewis and Will Anderson.

Broadcast can be heard live here on SETXSports.com at approximately 7:20pm.  Hoping to use the entire halftime break to have a one on one discussion with Special Guest BlueDove3 himself.  You won't want to miss that!!!

Click on link below to listen to LIVE action with Rob Lietzke!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:robcast&catid=73:games

Thanks to our proud sponsors who make it possible to broadcast the HJ games every Tuesday and Friday night:

Mike Roby Insurance
Star Graphics
Raquel West Attorney At Law
Golf Cars of Beaumont
Southwest Building Systems
Hamburger Depot

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="966002" timestamp="1297719141"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=80242.msg965997#msg965997 date=1297718592]
Three of the starters are underclassmen.
[/quote]Good! Then we have a chance to get a big lead. Its just a matter of holding the lead for 3 qtrs. ;)
[/quote]

IF you get the lead for three quarters, HF will come out on top.

[quote name="stevenash" post="966035" timestamp="1297722102"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=80242.msg966002#msg966002 date=1297719141]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=80242.msg965997#msg965997 date=1297718592]
Three of the starters are underclassmen.
[/quote]Good! Then we have a chance to get a big lead. Its just a matter of holding the lead for 3 qtrs. ;)
[/quote]

IF you get the lead for three quarters, HF will come out on top.
[/quote] ???

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="966036" timestamp="1297722242"]
I would be surprised if HF led for 3 minutes, much less 3 quarters!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] :D Okay HF, now you see what the opposing thoughts are about our team. Give me the ammunition HF players  to really DISCUSS our chances at half time. Lets go out on a winning note.

Soooo upset I'm gonna miss this one tonight...gotta coach Primary Little Dribbler game at 7  :-\ and  :(.  Was looking forward to seeing all of you and being able to say "I was there for Dove's big debut"  :).  Hoping it turns out to be a good game...Good luck to all!  Mamma - please keep me posted by text--phone will be in hand!

[quote name="hfmom08" post="966291" timestamp="1297777043"]
Soooo upset I'm gonna miss this one tonight...gotta coach Primary Little Dribbler game at 7   :-\ and  :(.  Was looking forward to seeing all of you and being able to say "I was there for Dove's big debut"  :).  Hoping it turns out to be a good game...Good luck to all!  Mamma - please keep me posted by text--phone will be in hand!
[/quote]

Fear not.  I am confident this will only be the beginning of Doves radio career.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="ST4life" post="966498" timestamp="1297803731"]
Good Luck to HJ in the play-offs
HJ will have a tuff road to SHSU with:
Stafford, #3 Cleveland & # 10 Mexia in their bracket
But hopefully they pull it off and we can see another 21-3A showdown @ SHSU

[/quote]

Seems like HJ is always facing the tough road.  But they get there (SHSU) pretty regularly anyway.  Good luck, Hawks. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder