**POST ALL BI DISTRICT INTO HERE**

Bobcat1

[quote name="hjhawks" post="964048" timestamp="1297354515"]
Good Luck to OF and HF.... You still have to play the games, but I don't see either team having a problem....

OF has a really nice setup in their half of the bracket....  They have a really good chance to be playing in Huntsville.
[/quote]

I was looking at that yesterday, trying to figure out who was where, seems this year Region 3 is weaker than years before.  Less top 25 teams that a few years ago.

Good Luck to OF and HF.... You still have to play the games, but I don't see either team having a problem....

OF has a really nice setup in their half of the bracket....  They have a really good chance to be playing in Huntsville.
[/quote]

OF has to start putting complete games together.  Can't have these 5 or 6 point quarters in the playoffs and expect to win!

[/quote]

For some reason the second place team has the better draw than the district champion. It has been that way for a while. I will take it though. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317