Sabine Pass At Evadale For 3rd Place..Predictions? GOTW #2

Hey Coop, I have to give it to the sharks. They whipped us up & down the field. I will tell you this, Sabine Pass will not beat Evadale next week. They have some pretty good athletes, but lack the discipline to play a clean football game. I guess some things can be controlled by a coach and some things can be allowed by a coach. It all depends on the kind of program you want to have. I have not seen so much taunting and celebration in a High School football game since the 80s. The officials had no control of the situation. I guess they got caught up in the hype also. Games like the one I saw tonight are the reason rivalries are made. I now remember why the games between High Island & sabine pass mean so much. High Isalnd is still way ahead in the Win Column. Its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evadale by 21

I was up close and personal in the game last night and cardinal fan you dont know a thing about what you are talking about. The kids that committed those penalties will be repremanded severely and as far as taunting goes i saw none at all. Both sidelines after tha game were full of class and respect for each other and the coaches were both understanding of the situation. As far as the outcome to the game against evadale we will let the kids decide it on friday night not arm chair quarterbacks that no nothing about football. Great class High Island players and coaches and good luck to the rebels and sharks.

Well duke, I guess you were to busy giving High Fives in the Bleachers to really notice what happens when the officials were sorting through the kids while spotting the ball. I guess those darn BLEACHER CREATURES were restricting your view. The Sharks were ready for this one, they were amped. They played a hard nosed game. I hope the boys get the so called repremands that they deserve. If you had been as close to the game as you said you were, then you know exactly what I am talking about with the taunting. Don't act like it didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know that I know what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to sabine pass! coach tibbs is a great coach when he coached me in d-ville at ILB my freshmen year..he was the best defense coach .and coach vines is one the best coaches, they dont like to lose they proved that against high island they will have sabine pass getting district champs in bout three years trust me my prediction-evadale 26 sabine pass 36 -Dustin D

Good luck to both teams........And I was not at the game but I know the SP coaches. And if there were any problems...They WILL handle it. It is not right to call out a child in public and repremand him in front of God and Community. And like I said good luck to both TEAMS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder