Lamar men vs Southeastern/LAMAR LOSES 89-87!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough Loss no doubt. Cant miss 9 free throws and win. SELA is a pretty decent team. That being said Lamar has to win these games and havent figured out how to yet. Theres lots a blame to go around. I dont know how you coach guys to make free throws. You either make them or dont. Thats 2 games that i know of that were lost because of free throws. Sure there have been more . Theres other problems as well. Cant sugar coat it. Its not good.

[quote name="pngtiger72" post="960303" timestamp="1296702148"]
Tough Loss no doubt. Cant miss 9 free throws and win. SELA is a pretty decent team. That being said Lamar has to win these games and havent figured out how to yet. Theres lots a blame to go around. I dont know how you coach guys to make free throws. You either make them or dont. Thats 2 games that i know of that were lost because of free throws. Sure there have been more . Theres other problems as well. Cant sugar coat it. Its not good.
[/quote]

Good assessment..........notice you did not lay any blame on Coach ROC!!!!!

How do two of your better players only play 16 minutes (James) and 13 minutes (Davis)????

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="960319" timestamp="1296702964"]
Haven't seen Lamar this year, do they have the players to compete?
[/quote]

Athletic as heck...........some good shooters and yes they should still compete easily in the weak ace Southland......and they are not!!!!

[quote name="pngtiger72" post="960303" timestamp="1296702148"]
[/quote]

You can teach form. It's all about repetition.

[quote name="mffl" post="960325" timestamp="1296703229"]
[quote author=pngtiger72 link=topic=79711.msg960303#msg960303 date=1296702148]
[/quote]

You can teach form. It's all about repetition.
[/quote]

A GOOD coach can teach it....... ;) ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder