Evadale vs. Sabine Pass Game Thread/Evadale wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Evadale wins 71 to 49. Very sloppy game  but a win is a win. Were up by 29 with 2 min left and back ups gave up 10 points in 1:30 before they scored a point. # 3 had a big game with hitting 6 or 7 3s and ended with 29 points. the three bigs had good games 32 and 43 had over 10 points and 21 had over 20 boards and 10 blocks. This week they realy need to work on the free throws , those misses will come back to hurt in a close game.

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="950985" timestamp="1295441654"]
That is a classy coach.
[/quote] I think you are missing his point. He is not saying to run up the score, just that when we pressure the ball and start to pull away he seems to put the brakes on. I see no reason to run a score up to 100, but a 10 point lead is not enough of a lead to back off. Its been proven in the last 2 game, the second team can give up 10 points realy fast :(

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="950985" timestamp="1295441654"]
That is a classy coach.
[/quote] Speaking of coaches, with 2 min left Evadale put in all of the bench, but the SP coach keep his starting 5 on the floor and there were 3 kids that were on their bench that never saw the floor ??? ??? did he think that they had a chance to come from that far down ???

First off Id like to applaud the rebels and the sharks on a well played game. The score does not reflect how the game was played. The sharks were never out of it until the fourth quarter, it seemed at one point  that the air was knocked out of them an they couldn't regroup after that, but I think this is the most that they have played TOGETHER since the start of the season.  #3 Murphy I beleive is his name put his foot on the sharks throat an never let off. I beleive that a friendly rivalry is evolving between these two teams. Hard fought game but the Rebs came out on top. Looking forward to meeting them again at their place. Should be a fun district to watch. 

[quote name="True Blue" post="951030" timestamp="1295448891"]
[quote author=DP#1FAN link=topic=78949.msg950985#msg950985 date=1295441654]
That is a classy coach.
[/quote] Speaking of coaches, with 2 min left Evadale put in all of the bench, but the SP coach keep his starting 5 on the floor and there were 3 kids that were on their bench that never saw the floor ??? ??? did he think that they had a chance to come from that far down ???
[/quote]
2 players on sabine fouled out in the early 4th so tell me how all their starters were on the floor??..and actually everybody on sp played except for one kid. true blue get your facts straight before you try to talk about stuff you dont know nothing about

[quote name="apiolar" post="951193" timestamp="1295463777"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=78949.msg951030#msg951030 date=1295448891]
That is a classy coach.
[/quote]
2 players on sabine fouled out in the early 4th so tell me how all their starters were on the floor??..and actually everybody on sp played except for one kid. true blue get your facts straight before you try to talk about stuff you dont know nothing about
[/quote]
only thing true blue knows about basketball is the transfer rule... :D :D

Reading some of these Evadale posts just make me laugh. They're a mediocre (.500) team thats beaten a lot of bad teams and lost to a lot of bad teams. They way they talk down to the opposition you would think they're God's gift to high school basketball.

As for Blue Boy, he gets off to throwing some of their players under the bus to make everyone think his kid is carrying the team. I bet that goes over well with those players and their parents.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="951218" timestamp="1295465445"]
Reading some of these Evadale posts just make me laugh. They're a mediocre (.500) team thats beaten a lot of bad teams and lost to a lot of bad teams. They way they talk down to the opposition you would think they're God's gift to high school basketball.

As for Blue Boy, he gets off to throwing some of their players under the bus to make everyone think his kid is carrying the team. I bet that goes over well with those players and their parents.
[/quote]

first of all evadale has played some really good teams such as  LCM, new waverly, h-j, crockett, dayton, cayuga, and kountze twice. now tell me were there is a week team in there. and name another 1a team with a schedule like that

Every parent that has a kid in sports live their past somewhat through their kids.
As for the rebel fans they are some off the nicest people you'll ever meet!
I don't know any of them that wouldn't give you the shirt  off their back if you needed it.
There isn't a school around that don't have some extreme fans including yours.  

AND TRUE BLUE HAS A RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF HIS SON HE'S A GOOD KID.

DON'T BE HATE'N

[quote name="apiolar" post="951193" timestamp="1295463777"]
That is a classy coach.
[/quote]
[/quote] The facts are that 3 players never saw the floor. Just take a look at the books.  And as far as me putting my son ahead of any player on that team goes to show your a fool. I have said all year that they have no true point guard. And they all know that. The Point that was on this team from the time he was 8  did not play this year. AND ever parent knowes I have coach everone of these kids starting form the time they were 8, so they all know me. And they all know if they would like to set a talk they all know were I live. Unlike some on here I will and never have said anything on this site that I would not say to anyone face to face. But if any of you guys that think I am out of line, just man up and come and see me. But I know none of you will

[quote name="True Blue" post="951266" timestamp="1295470444"]
[quote author=apiolar link=topic=78949.msg951193#msg951193 date=1295463777]
That is a classy coach.
[/quote]
[/quote] The facts are that 3 players never saw the floor. Just take a look at the books.  And as far as me putting my son ahead of any player on that team goes to show your a fool. I have said all year that they have no true point guard. And they all know that. The Point that was on this team from the time he was 8  did not play this year. AND ever parent knowes I have coach everone of these kids starting form the time they were 8, so they all know me. And they all know if they would like to set a talk they all know were I live. Unlike some on here I will and never have said anything on this site that I would not say to anyone face to face. But if any of you guys that think I am out of line, just man up and come and see me. But I know none of you will
[/quote] That about the 3rd. time you have said the same thing come see me.---------U ARE BAD BLUE ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

[quote name="CATMAN" post="951286" timestamp="1295471897"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=78949.msg951266#msg951266 date=1295470444]
[quote author=apiolar link=topic=78949.msg951193#msg951193 date=1295463777]
That is a classy coach.
[/quote]
[/quote] That about the 3rd. time you have said the same thing come see me.---------U ARE BAD BLUE ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
[/quote] No not bad at all just not scared to say what I think face to face. I just think some on here can attack some anyone and hide behind the key board. Now thats what I call bad. Come on man

[quote name="ford15" post="951342" timestamp="1295478800"]
Watch it Dove you might have to "man up".
[/quote]Dove wont man up, He was a quite as a church mouse before the Evadale game. Then after he knew that there was no chance that they would meet up again, and he left the gym, he starter crowing like a gunnie. He alrealy said that after they beat Evadale all their fans just set as if they were all scared  to get up and leave:D

Guest Abraham
[quote name="True Blue" post="951347" timestamp="1295479445"]
[quote author=ford15 link=topic=78949.msg951342#msg951342 date=1295478800]
Watch it Dove you might have to "man up".
[/quote]Dove wont man up, He was a quite as a church mouse before the Evadale game. Then after he knew that there was no chance that they would meet up again, and he left the gym, he starter crowing like a gunnie. He alrealy said that after they beat Evadale all their fans just set as if they were all scared  to get up and leave:D
[/quote]
He did say that blue don't let up on him stay on him hard!!!!

Rebels won this game. As for who didn't see the floor, the best will play. The starters from the winning team will most likely be pulled at the end, not so much the losing team. Sloppy game for both teams. #3 without the ball is like casper, nobody could find him, and by the time they did, two hands up for the refs. Blondy kid from Evadale playing inside has a nice touch. Rebels have a lot to work on before the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline