Newton gets spanked?????????

Guest EagleFan01

Guest EagleFan01

KVILLBALLA what is this you keep talking about? Kirbyville romped on Newton when was this supposed to take place anyway???? I remember we played you guys in a scrimmage but it was not a romp on, only loser's who are not used to winning count scrimmages as win's... But since you guys are so used to losing I guess we can let yall have that one..... When you can make it past the third round of the playoffs then you can talk to a Newton fan. How about that??? Oh yeah I don't wanna hear that crap about Newton is in 2A thats why they are winning.... We were kicking butt in 3A too and we were definitly whooping up on KVille everyyear.....

P.S. What do you call 32 high school kids sitting at home in December listening to Newton winning another state title???????? Kirbyville Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!

What?? Kirbyville would beat the brakes off Newton. I don't care how many state championship they have won. I think these two teams should play a real game situation. The scat don't work in the "ville"!!!

Hey, balla. When are you going to answer the question "What years did you play for Kville?" You ashamed? You keep ducking the question. Don't be afraid, little man. :lol: YOU CAN KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM THE QUESTION, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE. EVERYONE IS SEEING THE COWARD YOU TRULY ARE :!:

Well considering Kirbyville has not beated Newton in..like...20 years (at least 16 I know for a fact)...I'd say the scat does indeed work in the "ville"...at least as long as the Eagles of Newton are the ones running it.

Forget what you talking bout. Kirbyville wasn't all that successful and now they are. Newton don't scare Kirbyville. Kirbyville would beat Newton today if they had played them. And they fixing to whoop Silsbee tonight. We all know how Kirbyville play. They can take an a** whoopin and darn sho will give one in a heart beat.

Forget what you talking bout. Kirbyville wasn't all that successful and now they are. Newton don't scare Kirbyville. Kirbyville would beat Newton today if they had played them. And they fixing to whoop Silsbee tonight. We all know how Kirbyville play. They can take an a** whoopin and darn sho will give one in a heart beat.

somebody forgot to pack the whoop i guess :D:D:D:D

:P A quick lesson on how to get the K-Balla off of a thread! :P

:o WHOOP THAT K-VILLE A$$! :o

:wink: Just calling it like I see it. :wink:

:| To bad we could never get him off of a BH - K-ville thread! :|

What?? get this bullsh**t off here. I'm still proud of my boys. Kirbyville will do well in the playoffs. Jack should work on our defense next week. Get our defense ready for the playoffs. If our defense improves, Kirbyville will really be something to be reckoned with.

Jack's already had 10 weeks to work on that defense' date=' and it hasn't helped yet, so I don't think one more week will make any difference. That will be the legacy of this Kirbyville team -

[b']"We're better than the teams we can outscore". :?

Yeah. We are young though. I look for this team to be really tough next year.

:P A quick lesson on how to get the K-Balla off of a thread! :P

:o WHOOP THAT K-VILLE A$$! :o

:wink: Just calling it like I see it. :wink:

:| To bad we could never get him off of a BH - K-ville thread! :|

I would feel the same way you do especially after gettin my a$$ whoop every year in the playoff by Kirbyville. Thats pittiful you have to co-sign with another football because "DAHILL" can't hold Kirbyville jock strap!!! :roll:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder