Whitten did not get the HC job at Angelo State

[quote name="hipster" post="938201" timestamp="1293294266"]
Wow. Now you can get your brother to hire you as one of his coordinators and you can turn your words into action, sweet.
[/quote]

He can't afford me, I make a lot more than most HS coaches. A lot! Maybe you can apply?

BTW, in 6 man football it is just about all passing. They have several different rules compared to 11 man football. Like 15 yards for a first down. Everyone is eligible including the center on passes. The field is 40x80 yards. The quarterback must hand off, pitch or throw the ball before it can cross the line of scrimmage. Then they have a mercy rule.

Also hipster, I'm a fan of football at every level and like most people that are members of setxsport.com I voice my opinion from time to time. If you don't like what I say, it is simple. Just don't read it!  ::)

I look forward to a better running game with an OL who has played together for an entire year and an extra spring. I know there were way too many fly patterns run last year but I will give him a pass for a 1st year program and see what he does this coming year.

EPG

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder