Jasper Hires Carthage DC...Garrett Morgan as Head Coach/AD

me2

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pirateguy" post="945545" timestamp="1294689204"]
That "It's Jack's if he wants it"........why would Jasper want Alvarez?
[/quote]

I'm just speculating that some people in Jasper want him cuz....  Maybe to win some games... Advance far in the playoffs... Community knows him already... Know what they're getting... He was the OC there before...  

Better question is why you think Jasper "wouldn't want him."

[quote name="jackhammer" post="945617" timestamp="1294696536"]
[quote author=KFDM KERRY COOPER link=topic=77679.msg945612#msg945612 date=1294696385]
:D You'll know soon...
[/quote]

When is the announcement Coop?  Board meeting tonight or tomorrow?
[/quote] Last i heard this morning was Friday!

[quote name="jackhammer" post="945613" timestamp="1294696452"]
[quote author=pirateguy link=topic=77679.msg945545#msg945545 date=1294689204]
[/quote]

I'm just speculating that some people in Jasper want him cuz....  Maybe to win some games... Advance far in the playoffs... Community knows him already... Know what they're getting... He was the OC there before...  

[/quote]

He has taken Kirbyville a long way in his time there, he's obviously a great coach. But this success seemed to come at the expense of all the other sports there. They are not very competitve at any other sport. This one sport success would obviously not fly in Jasper, with the success and tradition of their baseball program. It's just an outsider's honest view on the whole situation.

[quote name="pirateguy" post="945833" timestamp="1294716605"]
[quote author=jackhammer link=topic=77679.msg945613#msg945613 date=1294696452]
[quote author=pirateguy link=topic=77679.msg945545#msg945545 date=1294689204]
[/quote]

[/quote]

He has taken Kirbyville a long way in his time there, he's obviously a great coach. But this success seemed to come at the expense of all the other sports there. They are not very competitve at any other sport. This one sport success would obviously not fly in Jasper, with the success and tradition of their baseball program. It's just an outsider's honest view on the whole situation.
[/quote]

I was curious what school you support?  I notice your a pirate fan. I have noiticed you have only have about 5 post and they all mostly just discrediting Alavarez for the Jasper job.  Why would a pirate fan care so much?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder