Leggett vs. Cleveland Game Thread/Cleveland wins 95-62!!

WOSgrad

Cleveland must be pretty dang good.  Leggett has a pretty good team.  Woden has a good team and beat Leggett earlier in the year.  So with all that being said if Clevland beat then by 33 then they are good.  But, we know in the past that HJ has played them in a way they were not favorable to and they beat Cleveland when Cleveland probably had the better talent.  So it depends on how you play each team.  Some teams can play good a different tempos and some can play at only one tempo.  If you can play at any tempo you will be a hard team to beat, with that being said if you can only play one tempo you will find a team that can beat you somewhere in the year.

[quote name="meadowlark" post="934520" timestamp="1292552243"]
Dang, can someone explain to me why Leggett would schedule a game with Cleveland?  Talk about a confidence killer. Just does not make sense to me.
[/quote] They are trying to get the RED HORSE going.Red Horse has play some good teams 2A 3A TEAMS.Red HORSE And SPURGER Will be a game to watch.

Completely agree.  Schedule up.  You do need some teams you should beat to get your teams confidence up.  My coach always scheduled up.  One year, we were 10-11 going into district in 2AA.  We had played all 5a, 4a, one 3a and one 1a.  We beat alot of 4 and 5a teams.  We went undefeated in district (14-0) and made it to the Regional Finals or one game from Austin.  This was when 2 teams made the playoffs, so we went on a 17 game win streak after those tough games.  We could have easliy padded our schedule and went 30 and something, but I dont think we would have made it to the Regional Finals game if we had. IMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83