Orange Crush 10U?

Guest gladiator2

Guest gladiator2
I hear the Orange Crush 10U team coached by Cody Trahan (former LSU pitcher) may have a couple of opening's on their team for the Spring. Would it be for 2000 and 2001 girl's?

Guest tappedout
If parent's are looking for some really good coaching and good insight into the game than playing for Cody Trahan could advance your girl's skill's. Whenever you have a couple of kid's whose parent's drive almost 2 hour's to play for her then you know she is doing something right. Most of the girl's are 9 but competed very well in the last 2 tournament's and beat a few team's that had all 10's. So what difference would it make if it was just for one season. You never know what is going to happen from year to year. So the best thing as a parent is to put your daughter in the best situation to help develope her skill's. Some team's are splitting up and losing girl's every season. These girl's respond very well to Cody and Wade and they have improved tremendously in a short time.

I agree tappedout.  Wade and Cody's team is doing well.  I was only trying to make a point about age grouping.  It's tough in our area when there are so many teams relative to the number of players.  It seems better in my opinion to build a program vs. a team for a season.  But that is much easier said than done. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu