Who is the best Player in District 37-4A  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Player in District 37-4A

• Jordon Granato
    • Roberto Martinez
    • James Trabing
    • Kevin McDaniel
    • Sergio Castellanos

that1guy? how can you have the number 1 in your name and not the spelled out version of one? you need to grow up and learn how to spell. the rest of your name is letter so why not keep it that way? sure you might not have the best education but at least put forth some effort. use correct grammar. You are the loser for having 1 and not ONEas your name, loser.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dexdangerous? how can you make fun of that1guy for being a rude ignorant jerk involving a situation he has no knowledge about? you need to grow up and jump on the james trabing bandwagon like the rest of the citizens in south east texas with half a brain. the rest of the idiots on here like you should go find a nice ditch and bury yourself in it. sure that1guy may be stupid but thats no reason to be mean to him. his grammar is none of your concern. You are the loser for caring too much about other peoples names.

stiger12? How can you abrieveate Silsbee with just an "s"? you need to have pride in the city you are from.you need to stop being completely disresectful to the people on here and yuor hometown. sure dexdangerous may be a rude ignorant jerk. Its none of your concern the way other people portray themselves. have a little respect, loser.

homo? i think i smell homosexualism? jakk11 you need to calm down rethink your life of homosexualism. stigers12 just wants to be accepted by society but clearly doesnt know how. sure he might not be themost popular person in a town of 5 people but he tries his hardest. he is not a loser. your the loser for being openly homosexual on a high school forum, loser.

here's the deal.  stay on topic.  it's one of the forum rules.  this is a serious sports site, and although soccer may not be the most popular forum on the site, it's still for serious discussion.  any more of this useless back-and-forth and i'll be forced to lock the thread and start handing out warnings.  so, back on topic:

Realistically, who is the best player in District 37-4A?

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="SoccerKyle" post="927340" timestamp="1291615444"]
[quote author=dualdellortos link=topic=76914.msg927220#msg927220 date=1291602311]
Soccerkyle seems to be taking a disturbing interest in James Trabing.........  :-[  Kind of a mancrush type of thing.....  :o
[/quote]
you  would understand if you saw him in on the soccer feild, he is a beast of an athalete!! #3 for MVP!!(James Trabing)
[/quote]
Please learn how to spells athElete..thanks

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Sportz2012" post="954311" timestamp="1295984585"]
[quote author=SoccerKyle link=topic=76914.msg927340#msg927340 date=1291615444]
[quote author=dualdellortos link=topic=76914.msg927220#msg927220 date=1291602311]
Soccerkyle seems to be taking a disturbing interest in James Trabing.........  :-[  Kind of a mancrush type of thing.....  :o
[/quote]
you  would understand if you saw him in on the soccer feild, he is a beast of an athalete!! #3 for MVP!!(James Trabing)
[/quote]
Please learn how to spells athElete..thanks
[/quote]

Sportz2012 - I'm hoping that was "Tongue in cheek."  Otherwise, try
a t h l e t e. ??? ::)

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="954851" timestamp="1296019048"]
Have they even started district yet? IMO, It seems as if it would be difficult to say who the best player in a district is before the district is half way through and each team has played each other..
[/quote]
Trust me, everyone that sees Trabing plays knows he will be a contendor for MVP.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="SexyTigger" post="955037" timestamp="1296058042"]
[quote author=hj_hawk_60 link=topic=76914.msg954851#msg954851 date=1296019048]
Have they even started district yet? IMO, It seems as if it would be difficult to say who the best player in a district is before the district is half way through and each team has played each other..
[/quote]
Trust me, everyone that sees Trabing plays knows he will be a contendor for MVP.
[/quote]

He certainly has the best publicist.

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="tigersvoice" post="955054" timestamp="1296059331"]
[quote author=SexyTigger link=topic=76914.msg955037#msg955037 date=1296058042]
[quote author=hj_hawk_60 link=topic=76914.msg954851#msg954851 date=1296019048]
[/quote]
[/quote]

He certainly has the best publicist.
[/quote]
He deserves it for the talent that he posseses(can not spell well lol)  ;)

[quote name="SoccerKyle" post="924780" timestamp="1291359793"]
Yeah but he is nowhere near as good as James Trabing. I mean Trabing is a total beast. You just have to see him play to even begin to understand.
[/quote]
I'm liking what i hear bout this guy, sounds like my kinda bro 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86