Catfish All Star Games

This is an early notification to the coaches and fans that we will have the Catfish Festival All Star games in Evadale this coming May.

We also want to announce that we will be expanding the field and the number of games.

4A/5A Games - Girls 6 PM & Guys 7:30 PM - May 12th @ Rebel Gym
2A/3A Games - Girls 6 PM & Guys 7:30 PM - May 13th @ Rebel Gym
1A Games - Girls 2 PM & Guys 3:30 PM - May 14th @ Rebel Gym

We will use the same format for player selection. Caoches will be sent a nomination form in early April. They will be able to nominate up to three players from their team. Once all the nominations are in we will contact the #1 nominee from each team and work our way until each team has 10 to 12 players. We will again ask the players to wear their own uniforms, this proved to be a big help last year as players were recognizable to everyone.

We would like to encourage coaches to nominate deserving senior players both guys and girls. I would ask coaches to send me contact info via personal messages so I can be sure to get the nomination form to you. We will do most of the work by email.

This will be a part of the 7th annual Evadale Catfish Festival which will be a great time for everyone. The proceeds from the tickets will go to the Catfish Festival Scholarship Fund.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them for you. Lets have a great basketball season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder