High Island at Sabine Pass Predictions/Beach Bowl

Guest fanofsports

It will be a good game but I have to give the edge to Sabine Pass. The sharks have played good ball, if they hang on to it. Both teams are in rebuilding years and both coaches are in difficult spots. It will have to take a special coach to put a winning ball club together. I know both coaches and they both have what it takes to get the job done.

Looking at these two teams i would have to give the edge to the sharks only because they fumble less than the cardinals which is ahrd to believe since both team scant hang onto the ball. I for see a sloppy game with the sharks on top by 6. Also the sharks have the edge with there kicker.

This will probably be the most exciting game in football on Friday night. Atleast for High Island & Sabine Pass. There will be alot of emotion on & off the field. As a graduate of High Island & a parent of a Cardinal football player, I am really excited about this game. Most of you die hard High School football fans can understand a long time rivalry. This weeks game will have 20 years of anticipation all balled up into 1 game. Win or lose, it is good to have Sabine Pass back into the District. If this game is as close as some think, the Cardinals will win this one. I think the Cardinals will win by 2 Tds. 26 - 12.

Good Luck to the Sarks.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Weather Channel was just talking about this game tonight on TV. They showed a pic of the Beaumont Enterprise article and talked about how this is a big game in the area.

How about that guys....national coverage for the Beach Bowl! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder