Buna at Deweyville Predictions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about sick and tired of hearing all the backwoods comments! I respect Buna and I have noticed that they respect us as well. This is a very important game for both teams. So how bout we let the boys play the game tomorrow night. That will solve all the questions! And the frog giggin comment........BCFootballDL you have no class, and yes we know what it is!LOL

Offence scores points Defence wins games, and Buna has a heck of a D. It will be close , which ever team holds the mistakes to a minimal will win this game. Buna's back is against the wall and needs this win. Good luck to both teams.

BUNA-35

DVILL-31

Player of the game QB Justin Carrell of Buna.

i hope u play for them dp1fan' date=' i cant wait to see the cougars role over all yall backwoods hillbillys :lol:[/quote']

Mossman shame on you. The closest you would see me on the field would be through #40 for the Pirates Tanner Hyman. It's a shame your not playing. I never seen a guy from another school have so much interest in our game. That's right BC not so hot this year right? Come on up you could end up gigged yourself! :lol:

im sort of a fan of deweyville and i think that even when they lose justin williams that they are gonna be damn good. they got a lot of sophomores and juniors on the defense side of the ball and even more on the offense of side of the ball. next year they are gonna be good. justin williams is good but he doesnt make that team.

some of ought to be ashamed of yourselves and your comments on this forum.....you are attacking kids and their school....could it be because you are running scared of the DEWEYVILLE PIRATE'S??? Just a guess......but if all you can comment on is frog giggin' and backwoods livin'...then get off this forum and create your own....Title it..."DUH...I'm a low life!"

GOBIGBLOO

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:10 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u dont know wut frog giggin is u must be from the city then. the next time u see someone from deweyville ask em they know wut it is.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

-Vince Lombardi-

trust me i'm not from the city.... i just wanted to know what it meant :D:lol::P :wink: wow for my next post i'll find a way to use EVERY smiley!!! good luck tonight boys!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder