Buna at Deweyville Predictions

i think this is going to be a very good game. Because deweyville scored alot more points against EC's defense' date=' and buna held EC's offense to less points. with that being said im going with

Dville - 28

Buna - 21[/quote']

What happened to DV's high powered offense against Anahuac? :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

What happened to DV's high powered offense against Anahuac? :P

All should understand: EVERYONE plays their best against EC. Everyone has a great desire to beat EC. That same intensity rarely carries over to all the other opponents.

This will be a good game and I think that buna will come back from last weaks lost and come and over power dv defense. Dv has a good team but i am not sure that they will be able to stop buna's Defensive line.

Also buna has good over all team. As far as Buna goes we will never give up and will play a full four quater game. So go Cougars it is time we see your name in the headlines.

i havnt made the treck up 87 to see duweyville this year.did them boys get a new football staduim with that new school up there this year.anyway ill go with the pirates in this one.they have been putting up some impresive offensive numbers this season son.and if buna is relly good and i just dont no then sorry cougers.

Justin Williams is a very gifted athlete, however, don't forget the O-line that opens the holes for him, they are young and love to hit, as Buna should already know from the scrimmage earlier this year. Deweyville plays hard and relentless, they play as a TEAM. It should be a good ball game tomorrow night.

BCFootballDL Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEt me say one thing to all yall frog giggin DV players yall dont have a clue about football if yall didnt have justin williams yall wouldnt be anywere and come friday when yall play buna justin williams wont help

yall one bit

Predictions BUNA 41

D-V 13

will someone translate this for me? "all yall frog giggin"? i must of missed those in english class.... :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder