Nederland at Dayton Predictions

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you guys going to the playoffs? oh your out of the race////////

no he's out... but the pirate people have to do something to keep them occupied once playoffs roll around... and since they are out... they might as well slam Nederland when they get a chance... its all good... At least I wont be bored two weeks from tonight when we play our first playoff game...

no he's out... but the pirate people have to do something to keep them occupied once playoffs roll around... and since they are out... they might as well slam Nederland when they get a chance... its all good... At least I wont be bored two weeks from tonight when we play our first playoff game...

its not over yet..

and if you arent bored that week , the following week you will be..not gonna have too many lucky games like the one at LCM..

if we make the playoffs there's no way we'd play Barbers Hill anyway our first round opponent would be either New Caney or Galena Park....second you guys should take some advice from Jerry Stewart who said and I quote "we dont talk alot of Yak" i like that alot better go out on the field and get the job done and well talk afterwards

Guest Nederland Bandit
its people from vidor like all of you that have given the town a bad name. We do not wish bad outcomes on vidor' date=' vidor is just very inconsistent. Good luck against ozen. Why can't you wish us the same?[/quote'] Good post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder