Nederland at Dayton Predictions

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Friendswood, don't remember the score.

Dayton played bad Friday night, the field conditions had nothing to do with the reason they played bad. Bad decisions was the reason for 3 of the turnovers. A pitch that shouldn't have been pitched, take the sack. And 2 interceptions, that shouldn't have been thrown, take the sack. But these are the things a Sophomore QB learns as he plays. Plus 3 fumbles, you better believe Coach Stewart will have something to say about these turnovers and it will be addressed and Friday night they will come out to play. I bet you won't see 6 turnovers Friday night and you also won't see a close ball game. Dayton 35 Nederland 7

Nederland is sensitive.

Mr. Dugat was responding to some trash talk from a Central fan. Yeah he did run his head about Nederland bur nothing compared to the smack talked on here. Take it easy NED fans' date=' he is a good guy.

Looking forward to watching Mosley play. As far as the history between Dayton and NED, well it is just that history.

Lets talk our teams now, this year.[/quote']

I dont care if he is a nice guy or not. He sounded like a drunken fool that oughta have his $%# handed to him by someone. Dayton should think about who represents their town and team in public, he sounded like a fool.

:lol: OK' date=' that was just plain funny!![/quote']

That was a radio quote from Friday nights post game smack that I wont soon forget.. A classic and totally predictable comment, I love it and NedDog and I got a 30 minute giggle out of it.

Just for the record the actual comment was "Nederland of the South" in reference to Calallen during the Smack Attack Radio Show after the games. This phrase has been used before implying that in the mind of the person commenting, Calallen like Nederland is only good considering they are all white is because they are obviously on Steroids since that is the only way they could otherwise possibly be competitive. TOO FUNNY! :lol:

I am cracking up again just thinking about it.. Thanks for the comment,, its the hardest I have laughed in a LOOOOONG time. :lol:

Friendswood - 17

Dayton - 16

So the only decent teams they have played are Friendswood' date=' WOS and Central up to this point and they are 1-2. Hmmmm. :?: 8)

I think this game is easy to make a prediction on based on perception,, but perception is not [i']necessarily reality.

I think this game will need to be played, I really honestly do not see it as a glaringly obvious blowout, not anymore. It could very well be but I would not bet too much money on the spread or that Nederland absolutely cannot win this one.

bearfootball,

That sounds like wishful thinking on your part. And, to wish injury on any player shows a lack of class. Y'all should have taken care of business last week, then you would not be having to hope for injuries or pulling for the Lumberton Raiders and their 1-4 juggernaut.

Guest PurplePride

:D Hello Nederland! Longtime no talk! My son played for Dayton the year that yall blew us off the field! I am hoping that no one from Dayton talks smack about yall because I have insight on Nederland from that playoff game that I will never forget and I would like to share this info! Yall beat the crap out of us.......bad.......yall called the dogs off of us at halftime. Every single person on your team played.......especially the fourth string. We had a message board back then, NOT ONCE did any of your people talk smack to us etc. Yall have to be the most gracious team we have ever played. I have nothing but respect for your team, coaches and your fans...Nederland is a true "Class Act". I remember also my son saying they played clean during the game and none of the hitting, smack talk in the pileups either. I have missed yall and I look forward to "hearing" you on Friday night.......yall have the LOUDEST FANS of ANYONE we have ever played! I thought PNG was loud during playoffs one year but man, yall took the cake!

Anyway, just wanted to make that statement and I think it will be a good game! I do not think it will be a "blowout" either way. Here's to a good clean game and everyone have a safe trip down here! Our visitor stands aren't very big, not for the fan base I remember that yall bring so come early! We get bigger stands next year!

Anyway, yes, I do hope the Broncos win but no way am I going to say that I KNOW we will beat Nederland.........I have said it before and I will say it again........you flat never know.......whoever comes with their "game on"!

Oh yeah, what radio channel are yall talking about that does these interviews? I would love to know the station, please post it!

Go Broncos! :D Welcome Nederland! :D

I notice that a lot of people on forums get overly sensitive toward a community or school due to rantings of someone.

Every community has people that talk smack, rant about others and generally create mayhem. I don't see how that reflects on the community unless a majority of people from there are doing it. In most cases it is just the people that come out of the woodwork and get on their soapbox since they won't have to defend it face to face.

With all the smack talk toward Nederland this year from Vidor and LC-M, I don't assume that their fans are bad people from bad communities. They are not any different than Nederland fans. Anonymous forums just give people the chance to open their mouth and show how little they actually know.

So the only decent teams they have played are Friendswood' date=' WOS and Central up to this point and they are 1-2. Hmmmm. :?: 8)

I think this game is easy to make a prediction on based on perception,, but perception is not [i']necessarily reality.

I think this game will need to be played, I really honestly do not see it as a glaringly obvious blowout, not anymore. It could very well be but I would not bet too much money on the spread or that Nederland absolutely cannot win this one.

Mike east the last desent team yall played was central what was the score, Hmmmmmmmm

i think that nedeland, coming off of a last minute victory and studying some off daytons weaknesses exposed against central will have one of the best situations to play dayton this week, but i think dayton will still win, it we be kinda close or at least respectable at halftime, but dayton will win by more than 2 tds

Guest TravelingBandsman

While Mosely is undoubtedly a good player, I have too much reason to believe in our Defense. We still are one of the only teams in the District that have a League PA under 100. Ya'll will surely keep us awake but I don't foresee a defeat for Dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder