Nederland at Dayton Predictions

Nederland will try to pound Mosely on the Dayton defense and will blitz a lot on the Dayton offense trying to force a few turnovers. If they can control the ball and keep the Dayton defense on the field then they will be in the game at the end. If Dayton is able to score a couple TDs early and force Nederland to throw then it will be a long night for the Dogs. I suspect it will be the latter. Dayton wins this one 42-21.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF NED'S D STAY STRONG FOR 4 QUARTERS IT WILL BE CLOSE.

I DOWT DAT! MAYBE IN THE YEAR 3000.

THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD WIN IS IF SOMEONE IS FAILING.

DOWT DAT MIGHT HAPPEN!

BIG NED JUST DON'T SHOW UP BETTER YET LET CENTRAL GET AT DEM ONE MO' GIN' CUZ WE ALL KNOW DUDE WUZ IN THE NEUTRAL ZONE DATS COOL THO.

DAYTON BY 1000 POINTS AND YARDS

IF NED'S D STAY STRONG FOR 4 QUARTERS IT WILL BE CLOSE.

I DOWT DAT! MAYBE IN THE YEAR 3000.

THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD WIN IS IF SOMEONE IS FAILING.

DOWT DAT MIGHT HAPPEN!

BIG NED JUST DON'T SHOW UP BETTER YET LET CENTRAL GET AT DEM ONE MO' GIN' CUZ WE ALL KNOW DUDE WUZ IN THE NEUTRAL ZONE DATS COOL THO.

DAYTON BY 1000 POINTS AND YARDS

Off topic....but....Ya'lls #50 (i think that's his #) anyway a DE was lined up in the neutral zone all night. DATS COOL THO

Guest PurplePride

:cry: Aww! We were all getting along so well!

Okay, we are over it! :D NO MORE SMACK TALKERS!

Let the Game BEGIN! It shall speak for itself! :wink:

Have fun Broncos and Bulldogs! Play your BEST with your GAME ON! :D

Nederland Fans- Get to the stadium EARLY or you won't have a place to sit! The visitors stands are quite small and the band and drill team will end up taking up almost half of it. Have a safe drive. Hwy. 90 is not the most fun drive at times. Take the other dayton poster's advice and park at the Junior High on Hwy. 146. Parking is scarce otherwise.

Guest Nederland Bandit

Get in a good mood!! It's Friday! FOOTBALL BABY!! Go Pirates.

Oh by the way Nederland by 6 over Dayton. :D Just wanted to get back on topic.

Well Nederland I got some bad news for you tonight. Besides having to sit in the small visitors section at Dayton stadium you'll will be forced to sit back and veiw a replay of the beating you'll put on Dayton at Rice Stadium. BUT it will be Dayton putting the A$$ whooping on you. Dont think for a minute that Dayton hasn't been sitting back thinking about that game. I even heard from a pretty good reliable source within DISD that the Dayton boys will be at the locker room early and they will watch the replay of the game and watch how you'll rub it in the face. Dont think for a minute that you'll will even stand a chance in this game tonight.

Mosely is a good Back but Dayton has 11 people with a answer for him! I just hope that no one gets seriously hurt because their will be a lot of emotion put into this game. And that goes for both sides

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder